Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trial 2014 - wait is finally over...

Hello All

As promised here is decision for the Trial 2014 (#2) for those who follow nightmare we have to go through.

2014 ONSC 915 (CanLII)

Did not have opportunity to read it closely yet but hopefully it's my last trial and we can get back to normal life (without the court on regular basis).

Regards,
    WD

Jesus..... that is some crazy crazy crazy crazy sh*t....

I hope you and your child are doing well....

It is nightmare, good thing you had your ducks in a row....

Comment

I have to ask how did you end up married to her?

Comment

There should be perjury charges, this is ridiculous.

Comment

What an absolute, crying shame, that this is the mother your son must cope with. Heartwrenching, what she is doing to him.

I hope she takes advantage of the counselling ordered, though I highly doubt she will.

Once again, it appears you were brilliant. Good job.
          Start a discussion, not a fire. Post with kindness.

Comment

OMG the judge gave her probation! That's awesome for anybody seeking to have someone found in contempt of a family court order. I wonder if that is a precedent?

WorkingDAD, have you thought about switching to a career in law?

Comment

Impressive accomplishment. I am so sorry for you that you have to deal with this craziness. Your son will thrive under your care, I'm sure of that.

Perjury charges for the witnesses would have sent a big message. Otherwise, I commend the judge for taking a hard line.

Comment

Sad, comical, bizarre, unbelievable, etc, etc. all rolled up into one. I am so sorry for what your son has been exposed to, yet so happy you are there for him.
                In discrediting her witness's testimony, how did you obtaining her uncle's criminal convictions and removal order, and her Dimitry's financial statement?

Congratulations.

Apply to law school!

Comment

I am so very impressed with you WD.

You protected your child in a most gentlemanly way.

I noted the positive comments the judge made about your demeanour, your cross-examination of Luba and your overall presentation of your case.

I am not a computer person but I could understand the judge's careful analysis regarding emails. You must have worked diligently to prepare for the technical aspects of your case.

I am sincerely hopeful that you and your son can find "normal" in your lives. You likely have a long road ahead of you regarding the mother but all-in-all things look promising, particularly if the mother obeys the court and gets some help with her psychological issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Links17 View Post
                    I have to ask how did you end up married to her?
                    We were never married

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rioe View Post
                      OMG the judge gave her probation! That's awesome for anybody seeking to have someone found in contempt of a family court order. I wonder if that is a precedent?

WorkingDAD, have you thought about switching to a career in law?
                      I did not. I can not do it like lawyer. I would not be able to tell judge something I would not be 100 % sure is truth which would lead for me to have very little if any clients.... Plus it is not something I like or enjoy....

Comment

Originally posted by nogoingback View Post
                        Sad, comical, bizarre, unbelievable, etc, etc. all rolled up into one. I am so sorry for what your son has been exposed to, yet so happy you are there for him.
                        In discrediting her witness's testimony, how did you obtaining her uncle's criminal convictions and removal order, and her Dimitry's financial statement?

Congratulations.

Apply to law school!
                        It all public record. Her uncle case on canli. I also requested copy of his file through freedom of information act. Her brother case in the same court - anyone can go and have a copy.

Comment

I read it and it reflects very well on you. Congratulations and good luck.

Comment

ho. ly. crap.

your child is so lucky you are the man you are. good for you. and i'm sorry you had to go through this.

Comment

so I wonder how long before storm, confused mommy, or whatever old or new name Luba can come up with, shows up on here again?

Congrats WD. You did great.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                              Working...
                              X