This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storm !

So what is everyone doing right now with the storm ? We have tornado warnings, power has flashed on and off about 10 times, wicked wind !
    I have candles lit all over because the boys are getting a bit spooked ! (and mom...ha !)

I'm loving it! Half of our front porch is enclosed by glass, I've lit the candles and the dogs, dd and I are out watching the lightening.
    Start a discussion, not a fire. Post with kindness.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdreamy View Post
      and the dogs,.
      I need dogs...we only have Zoey the 6 month old rat...

Comment

Originally posted by May_May View Post
        I need dogs...we only have Zoey the 6 month old rat...
        Cute! We have Zoey, 7 yr bichon, Dexter, 3 yr bichon, and Diesel, the hedgehog.

Zoey is mine, Dexter is supposed to be dd's, but he's become mine, and poor Diesel is dd's but she pays no attention to him, so he's sorta become mine as well. I am a zookeeper.

It's getting quiet here now, I think our storm is over. Any reported tornado touchdowns? I hope poor Goderich didn't get hit again.
        Start a discussion, not a fire. Post with kindness.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdreamy View Post
          I hope poor Goderich didn't get hit again.
          Apparently close to Goderich! New tornado spotted near Goderich: Environment Canada

Comment

I've lit the candles and the dogs
            Now you're just mean

Comment

Where abouts are you? I'm in the Ottawa Valley - all is quiet here but now but supposed to hit us around midnight. We have Tornado warnings as well. I sent the kids to bed with flashlights...hope they don't need them. We live in the country and the last major storm we had a couple of months ago, I had no power for 4 days - ran the well and essentials on a generator. Not looking forward to that again....

Comment

The dog cowered under my bed all night.
                Little guy slept through it without an inklng.

I sat on the porch with a glass of iced-tea and enjoyed it in the early evening myself. Good storm

Comment

I was out for a bike ride, it was just a sprinkle when I left. I hid in a bus shelter when it started really coming down, then ran for a Tim hortons. It was nice on the ride home.

Comment

The walls of my house were shaking last night...I honestly thought pics on the wall were going to start falling off...

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                    Working...
                    X