This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Serene View Post
    I think this is all over rated. Who the hell cares if the new girlfriend meets the mother of the kids. What is meeting them going to prove and tell the other? Okay, the girlfriend has black hair, wears Lulu Lemon and doesn't file her nails right... the mother is a teeny bit overweight, gets professional highlights and her shoes are cheap or expensive...that is what these little meetings really are about - they give ammunition. Let the women work it out themselves
    but what if it is the guys? Can we go into the alley and sort it out between us?

Comment

people have to learn to move on..... and on.....

Comment

would that I could have the super-happy-fun-time-extended-family-week-end ski vacation (or whatever)!
        That all the assorted kids over three generations could all meet, have fun, and the adults would all just be 'normal' for a week-end?

In a perfect world...

until then, keep dreaming.

Comment

Originally posted by Mess View Post
          but what if it is the guys? Can we go into the alley and sort it out between us?

Not necessary.

Ex had a relationship before separation and then moved in with him right after. My first words to him was "thanks buddy, I owe you a beer!"

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
          Working...
          X