Motions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by youngdad91 View Post
    Why would you want your kids to think that their father is a loser?

This is a good thing.

I think you should. The problem is, more often than not, mothers seek and the courts order sole custody to mother's , and every other weekend access to fathers. So when a mother comes out doing the complete opposite, seeking 50/50 and hoping the courts will order 50/50, people sort of turn their heads going like "HUH?".. you dig a little deeper.. you find the children are special needs children and basically mom is throwing her hands in the air... the children are too much!! He needs to take care of them more than just every other weekend! Then you sit back and think.... well... would she (like the other mothers) also have seeked EOW if the children weren't special needs? Is she just doing this because they're special needs and she really doesn't have the time and energy to look after them ? I mean.. she has written above "I enjoy having my home quiet and all to myself" and "I have used a Group Home previously for a weeks break from my eldest child".

If you're intentions are to just throw the kids at the father to sort of "use" him as daycare to get a break from the kids.. well.. I question your motives. Especially given your concerns that they don't think their father is a loser.

/Case closed

next.
    My ex and I both work, both have children why are we having this argument? Why are you giving my ex excuse after excuse, from not parenting because his kids require more care? He's their Father, not a babysitter. Why the double standard?

Are you saying 50/50 should only be awarded for mainstream children???

You are very confusing. Hence the weed comment.

This is becoming a pissing contest and imo no value to other members, I'm out! You can have to last word.

Comment

Originally posted by kate331 View Post
      This is becoming a pissing contest and imo no value to other members, I'm out! You can have to last word.
      Territorial pissing is a great song. This thread has gotten to that point now. Good on Kate for recognizing that.

Janus is correct. The whole concept of 50-50 custody was created by the feminist movement to relieve sole custody and majority access parents from having to do everything. Because just as Janus said (correctly) full table support is the only obligation the paying parent has.

Comment

Originally posted by Tayken View Post
        Janus is correct. The whole concept of 50-50 custody was created by the feminist movement to relieve sole custody and majority access parents from having to do everything. Because just as Janus said (correctly) full table support is the only obligation the paying parent has.
        Wow, that is an interesting that shared custody was started by the feminist movement it would be interesting to look at the history and why it never became law.

I look at the LGBT community when they wanted marriage equality, they group together, shouted from the rooftops, made the Government and media take noticed and made it happen, in Canada at least.

Opps, now I am the one derailing my own thread. Sorry Blink

Comment

Originally posted by kate331 View Post
          Wow, that is an interesting that shared custody was started by the feminist movement it would be interesting to look at the history and why it never became law.

I look at the LGBT community when they wanted marriage equality, they group together, shouted from the rooftops, made the Government and media take noticed and made it happen, in Canada at least.

Opps, now I am the one derailing my own thread. Sorry Blink
          You are excused, ma'am. Next time it'll be the standard fine of wine and chocolate delivered to my door.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
          Working...
          X