Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about filling out a 13.1 Financial statement

Hi community,

I have a question about section PART 4(c): BANK ACCOUNTS, SAVINGS, SECURITIES AND PENSIONS.

Can someone please confirm that I must include bank accounts created well after the date of separation (aka valuation date) ?

So accounts like these would have a 'nil' value @ the date of marriage, and at valuation date, but would have a value @ today.

Thanks

PND

Hi, found the answer in here

https://divorcemate.com/Content/Pdfs...ON%20only).pdf

hope it helps someone else.

GLTA

Comment

Every time I go to court to defend myself against ex's litigation I have to complete a new form. We have been divorced for 8 years.

Comment

Originally posted by arabian View Post
        Every time I go to court to defend myself against ex's litigation I have to complete a new form. We have been divorced for 8 years.
        I have been litigating mine for 6 years straight.

Comment

I was successful again last week. Judge agreed with me and decision was "res judicata" and also said "did not come to court with clean hands." Judge specifically highlighted past 4 years of litigation where all previous judges had stated they had problem with his credibility. I had filed my response with transcripts and judge simply noted line number of relevant transcript. I thought I knew my stuff but judge brought up something that I didn't raise. In past 3 years his stated income was different than NOAs. My ex tried to be sneaky by refiling his taxes part-way through the year. He did that several times I recall. When it came time to prepare my case I forgot to bring that up. So, by his own doing, he "sealed the deal." Wonder how long I will wait before he files again.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
          Working...
          X