This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Father's Day!

Just wanted to say Happy Father's Day to all the great dads out there. Hope you all have a great day!

Thanks. My daughter and I have a long tradition of watching Return of Jedi every Father's Day, for the scene at the end when the Emperor is torturing Luke with lightning and Luke is screaming "Father help me!!" and Darth stands up and picks up the Emperor and throws him down into the power core.

Because lets face it, being a father is all about destroying the Emporer and saving the galaxy.

Comment

LOL - that sounds great! Gosh I haven't watched that movie since I was a kid myself! Maybe I'll pick it up for the kids and their dad for next year!

We hosted the ex and his family here to celebrate all the dads, it was nice to have all the children here and spend the time with my inlaws that I don't see nearly enough. I think the kids' dad enjoyed himself? Hoping so anyways.

I learned a very valuable lesson this evening.......DQ's ice cream cakes don't do well in the fridge instead of the freezer. So much for leftovers, oops? Maybe I'll see if I can convince the kids it's just like a milkshake and they can slurp up the ice cream puddle through straws....

Comment

Originally posted by Mess View Post
        Because lets face it, being a father is all about destroying the Emporer and saving the galaxy.
        Indeed!!!!

Comment

Hope all the Dad's had a great Father's Day!

Comment

To those hardworking, dedicated dads out there, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! Hope the little ones spoiled you today!

Comment

Hope all the dads on this forum had a great Father's Day!

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
              Working...
              X