Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Funny and so very true...so why is it funny?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny and so very true...so why is it funny?

For all the men out there that just need a grin.....try this....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lz4RtHlJQ1k

I think 99% of men will relate to this....

maybe 10% of women may get it.....

Even if not purposely gold-digging, same result to the man or woman.

Comment

I listed to the whole thing.

I'd have a hard time agreeing with this if I were male because it emphasizes that men predominantly think with their "other" brain.

Comment

Originally posted by arabian View Post
        I listed to the whole thing.

I'd have a hard time agreeing with this if I were male because it emphasizes that men predominantly think with their "other" brain.

I think I said 10% of women would get it. I say this because 90% of women would have no ethical issues taking money from another to live on. I am fairly sure a portion of your own income is from your ex correct?

40% of divorced men make less than their ex. However only 2% are receiving support. Its a gender thing.

I love Bill Murr.....after my ex cheated on me, beat me, verbally attacked me and took 50% of everything I worked for (including from years before I knew her) and 50% of everything I will work for into the future (Thats called slavery)....Bill became a form of therapy LOL. What I took from it is if women have no issues being a gold-digger....well treat them like a gold-digger. Thats MGTOW.

Comment

Agree with it or not. I think it's an accurate representation of how many men (myself included) see the marriage/divorce industry.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
          Working...
          X