• Show
Clear All

• Wow. Just... Wow...

www.ottawadivorce.com/forum/f3/time-crie-lol-please-sugest-something-13049/

what link?

Comment

Originally posted by arabian View Post
      what link?
      Its a closed thread, one that was started by storm. search crie and you will see it. I am thinking because it was closed links wont work?

wonder if storm, confusemommy (who was apparently a man) , luba finally has given up? LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by standing on the sidelines View Post
        Its a closed thread, one that was started by storm. search crie and you will see it. I am thinking because it was closed links wont work?

wonder if storm, confusemommy (who was apparently a man) , luba finally has given up? LOL.
        Very unlikely - she just busy with court staff. After trial being adjourned (motion brought by me on Dec 21, 2012) from Jan to Sep 2013 because she did not comply with order from Sep 2012 and did not execute consent to release CAS records

she filed a motion to allow her to file a motion for her access to be unsupervised because trial adjourned (so she will have at least 9 more month of supervised access) and that she has new information which should lift restriction on access (brain tumour, which according to the MRI scan result attached to her materials is small calcified meningioma 0.5x1 cm and certainly not reason for symptoms she complained as stated on the report, mentioned in that tread one of the reason base on the one Google article that flying with brain tumour is not recommended) - she lost that motion (represented by duty counsel) with a cost $100 ordered against her.

I wonder what will be next (hopefully she will agree to come to settlement conf and listen what Pazaratz J has to say how to settle this case)

Will I have a brake to be able to find a job? That a hope (but very little)

WD

Comment

WD I hope that eventually you get all this shit behind you. I have a feeling that in 10 years you will still be having problems with your ex unless she changes drastically. Its not fair to you or your son to have to be put thru all this BS from your ex. I just hope that your son doesnt get caught in her line of fire. Mens opinions of women are sometimes based on how their own mothers acted. If that is the case with him, then he will avoid all women just so he doesnt have to deal with this kind of crazy.

One question for you. How do you manage to keep sane after all she has done and continues to do?? I think some of us would have gone crazy by now.

Comment

Originally posted by standing on the sidelines View Post
            WD I hope that eventually you get all this shit behind you. I have a feeling that in 10 years you will still be having problems with your ex unless she changes drastically. Its not fair to you or your son to have to be put thru all this BS from your ex. I just hope that your son doesnt get caught in her line of fire. Mens opinions of women are sometimes based on how their own mothers acted. If that is the case with him, then he will avoid all women just so he doesnt have to deal with this kind of crazy.

One question for you. How do you manage to keep sane after all she has done and continues to do?? I think some of us would have gone crazy by now.
            Well, hard to tell... Do I really have a choice? I would be happy just to stop it all at once but it's not all in my power...

WD

Comment

True WD, when one person causes that much shit there is little some of us can do but respond/react to it - because to do otherwise, unfortinately is sometimes not an option.

Comment

I thought briefly (more than once) about losing my sanity. No. It's just not an option I can entertain. I can't afford to and I don't have time :/

Comment

Similar pattern of behavior with another poster as well.

http://www.ottawadivorce.com/forum/f...get-cry-11951/

"Tiem crie lol plase sugest something"

vs

"When do you get cry"

Similar pattern of allegations made against the other party in the matrimonial dispute.

"Controlling" ex-partner.

Both have had bad experiences before the family court system.

As stated in the past... There is a pattern to false allegations of "abuse". All transparent.

Good Luck!
                  Tayken

Comment

Quote by mememe (from a different thread): "As soon as one decides to create a conflicted path the one seeking resolution is bound by the other's decision."

^ This is precisely what WD is experiencing, and some others on here. Only on mememe's thread she was told that she needs to "own her choices" etc etc.

Why isn't (in WD's case) the ex prevented by the Court from filing more motions etc?

Comment

Originally posted by hadenough View Post
                      Quote by mememe (from a different thread): "As soon as one decides to create a conflicted path the one seeking resolution is bound by the other's decision."

^ This is precisely what WD is experiencing, and some others on here. Only on mememe's thread she was told that she needs to "own her choices" etc etc.

Why isn't (in WD's case) the ex prevented by the Court from filing more motions etc?
                      Probably because Legal Aid still is providing wings through duty counsel and other services.

Comment

Which brings to question if Legal Aid Ontario is actually helping family situations or acting in the manner as described in this thread:

http://www.ottawadivorce.com/forum/f...tes-not-13976/

Hard to say... One would expect a lawyer acting on any file, even as duty counsel temporarily would have read the previous court orders and case law in the matter prior to acting.

In a matter where a lawyer acts inappropriately and possibly demonstrates negligence in not reading the previous court orders should the lawyer themselves have costs ordered against me? When is it appropriate to order costs against Legal Aid Ontario for providing funding to a litigant who brings nothing but unsubstantiated allegations forward to the court on the pubic funds?

The courts need to start holding Legal Aid Ontario accountable to their client's conduct which they funded. As a government not-for-profit agency they should have some accountability to *how* their clients and the "professionals" their clients retain use those funds.

Hard to say as Legal Aid Ontario is an organization that only publishes gender biased information on "domestic violence" although they are supposed to be a service to all residents of Ontario irregardless of race, gender, religion and sexual orientation.

http://www.ohrc.on.ca/en/ontario-human-rights-code

To quote Mr. William Eddy from the above provided link:

But when a client has a high-conflict personality, there is the risk that this drive to help can go off the rails and become distorted. Inadvertently, we may help the person stay stuck in their dysfunctional behavior; and inadvertently we may hurt others who have become their “targets of blame.”
                        Should read as:

But, when a Legal Aid Client has a high-conflict personality, there is a risk that this drive to "help" often goes off the rails and matters do become distorted. By providing support and funding Legal Aid Ontario may be helping their client stay stuck in their dysfunctional behaviour; and inadvertently Legal Aid Ontario may be providing funding to people who's only objective may be to hurt others who have persistently become their "targets of blame."

Just my thoughts on the matter... Hopefully the Ontario Ombudsman is paying attention.

Good Luck!
                        Tayken
                        Last edited by Tayken; 01-06-2013, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                        Working...
                        X