X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Are the dogs up for adoption as well?

Comment

No, they don't want to participate: they just wanna watch....

Comment

I hope this OP is also writing a book or making a documentary like our other nutty posters.

Chapter 1: How to Make Ex Jealous
          -Stalk him on Divorce Forum.
          -Make up a fake life including a boyfriend who's madly in-love with you and wants to marry you.
          -Imply that the new dude is going to replace him as the kid's dad.

Chapter 2 is still in process but its gonna be great! Stay tuned!

edit: Don't forget to mention the "great sex!"
          Last edited by Pursuinghappiness; 08-20-2012, 06:29 PM.

Comment

....and please get my mom some therapy...

Comment

I doubt the sex was even that good. Even with a threesome with a dog. Some things are just beyond possibility. Is the new guy into bestiality too?
              Cmon Storm, explain. We are dying to know.

Comment

On the off chance that storrn is dim rather than malicious let me fill you in.For each of the children you will have to ask permission for the name change, off baby daddy .Then you will go before a judge asking for permission even if baby daddy says yes ,oh yeah its unnecessary so therefore it will cost you.

Comment

And keep in mind that after having legally adopted your children, if/when you break up with the new man, he'll be able to get custody.

Comment

Originally posted by Rioe View Post
                    And keep in mind that after having legally adopted your children, if/when you break up with the new man, he'll be able to get custody.
                    Very important to consider in the matter of adoption specifically if:

1. On 10-01-2011 @ 02:50 PM you admit to having issues with your lawyer while in the midst of a trial:

http://www.ottawadivorce.com/forum/f...-lawyer-10343/

My lawyer is acting against me, he constantly says that better to take offer, who is on other side. He saying that I have small chances to win, but...I am on middle of my trial...
                    2. On 10-28-2011 @ 09:07 PM you explicitly state that dads more than mothers make "child suffer" and that the "best interests" test is a "joke":

I just put examples, but in real time more dads than moms make child suffer.
                    http://www.ottawadivorce.com/forum/f...en-joke-10563/

3. On 10-29-2011 @ 06:23 PM you request "How to close profile?" and remove all evidence of your conduct from the site:

http://www.ottawadivorce.com/forum/f...profile-10566/

4. On 08-15-2012 @ 11:21 AM You come to the site to announce you are having "amazing sex" with a new partner and his dog:

http://www.ottawadivorce.com/forum/f7/what-do-12789/

5. Today, 12:20 PM you come to the site for very suspect advice on how to change your children's names, that you can do so because you have a court order, that the birth parent is not involved in the child's life and want a new person to be their "daddy".

http://www.ottawadivorce.com/forum/f...doption-12835/

What is confusing is:

(a) In post #1 you state that you have "a child" age 4.

(b) In post #2 you state that you have "two children" who are both boys age 4 and 6.

(c) In post #3 you have two children with two different fathers: one father is "dead" and the other one is "out in jail".

Really? What is your real story? This factitious story has very short legs and they haven't carried you very far in my opinion.

Good Luck!
                    Tayken

Comment

And her profile states she has three kids. Hmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
                        And her profile states she has three kids. Hmmm.
                        The story changes again...

Oh what a tangled web the OP (original poster) weaves, when the OP only practise to deceive?

Comment

Originally posted by OrleansLawyer View Post
                          Adoptions are through the Family Courts.

Depending on the age of the children they may need a Children's Lawyer to represent them.

Speak to duty counsel at the courthouse concerning the forms required and whether your children will need representation. An adoption requires an Order, not just changing the children's names.
                          THANKS. I followed your advice. Got all sorted out with help of duty counsel. . As I told , I do have already have court order to change children 's last names. No worries here. Next step adoption. Thanks.

cheers

Comment

Next step...fabricating the next step?

Comment

Originally posted by Tayken View Post
                              Could you define what a "real daddy" is by your definition and what makes the other parent not capable of being a "daddy" to the children in question?

Could you please elaborate on what you mean/define as "serious abuse"? You have claimed in other threads that you settled with the other parent but, it would take in my opinion a court order or intervention by the Children's Aid Society and incredibly dangerous conduct.

Sole custodial parent and the other parent has no access due to "serious abuse"? Custody is decision making power but, it is hard to believe that the other parent in question who "seriously abused" children has absolutly no access.

Even in the most extreme circumstances access at a supervised centre is provided generally to the access parent. Again, what "serious abuse" resulted in the total removal of a parent from a child's life?

Even as a non-custodial parent with no access to the children, unless ordered by the court specifically in your matter, a name change would require consent of the other parent generally.

With regards to "adoption" what benefit would it bring to the child(ren) in question if the other person involved in their lives is identified as an adoptive parent?

This is just a very odd thread considering your other postings and threads on this website.

Dear Tayken. Please stop commenting my posts. It is appearing that you have no idea what you are talking about, as you can not read properly. As of now I am "blocking" you and working dad. Please keep company to each other as you both in same level of intellect and to smart to keep me 'company'.

Thanks and have a happy life.

Comment

Hmmm, you seem to think you have the right to dictate who posts where. In case you've forgotten, this is a public forum, you posted to the public asking for advice and that's what you got. Given the amount of time you've spent fabricating your stories, be thankful anyone has offered you anything useful.

How about you stop wasting people's time with your stories of fake children, fake boyfriend, fake dead baby daddy, fake in jail baby daddy and fake account here.

Everyone knows who you really are and you aren't fooling a single person here. How's the library these days?

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X