Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Many people separate in September: Did you?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Many people separate in September: Did you?

Hello,

I'm a reporter with The Globe and Mail and I'm looking for Canadians who decided to move forward with a separation in the month of September.

It's right up there with January for phone calls to divorce lawyers, who suggest it has to do with family vacations being over, kids back in school and the general sense that fall is a kind of 'new year.'

If you decided to separate in September and would be interested in speaking with me today (Sept 1), before 2pm EST, for a story running nationally on Friday, please e-mail me at:
    zbielski@globeandmail.com

Thanks very much, and I look forward to speaking,
    Zosia

Zosia Bielski | Reporter | The Globe and Mail
    o: 416.585.5337 | c: 416.436.4729 | a: 444 Front Street West Toronto, Ontario M5V 2S9

I'm a bit late, but looking forward to seeing that newstory!
    My separation date is Sept 22 lol and oh my there was drama with lawyers in January.

Comment

Wow... I got separated in September!!! (I say it that way because it was inflicted on me, not my choice.)

Comment

Sure me too…I think that was the second one. I have one from March and December…do those count. All this trouble in family law and all you can find to report on is divorce in September…more and more whack jobs here every day…click here for our forum sun shine girl...

Comment

September 29th 2006 for me.

Comment

I am an oddity I guess, I left her sorry ass in January.

Comment

January is also very popular apparently, so nothing odd there!

I found her article:
              Hello September, so long spouse - The Globe and Mail

Comment

My current girlfriend split up with her husband in September 2004.

Comment

Interesting, but we waited until November.

Comment

my lawyer told me September and January are popular months - January and February as the visa bills come in from overspending during Christmas and then in September because of all the stress with kids going back to school. Go figure!

Comment

My husband abandoned the kids and I in Sept/06

Comment

I'm err close, August 16 officially but more like Aug 25.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                        Working...
                        X