This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shellshocked22 View Post
    I won't make the same mistake twice, trust me .......
    Lighten up, Gloomy Gus!

I bet you (best Dr Evil impersonation with pinky and corner of mouth) One MILLION dollars that you'll change your tune in time.

I get that you don't want to change your tune. Sometimes you get comfy and safe and like things the way they are, even if you do feel a bit lonely now and again. You think to yourself that this life is not so bad and that ain't nobody gonna mess with you again. It's not perfect, but it's OK and those walls are high and sturdy and impeneterable and perfect to hide behind. And then, and then, and THEN, somebody comes along out of nowhere and TOTALLY rocks your world. Just sayin' ...

I think Fergie said it best:

"My world is crushed and I'm all alone
    The love bug crawls right back up and bites me and I'm back"

We are meant to love and be loved and so to refuse to open the door when (s)he comes knocking is just plain stooooooooooooooooooooopid. I almost (ALMOST) made that mistake but am ecstatic that I didn't

Cheers!

Gary

Comment

Wwwwwooooo wwwweeeee, you take off for a few lovely dates and look what happens. Everything goes to shit, ha ha ha ha

http://www.ottawadivorce.com/forum/f9/women-9446/

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X