This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supporting Cases

I'm having a look but I was wondering if anyone else could find some supporting cases in regards to:

It will also be appropriate to rely on cases which support the issue of joint parenting when the parents have consistent parenting philosophies and that their communication problems relate primarily to the stress and strain of the break-up of the relationship.

thx

I am confused by your post? What is it that you are looking for?

Comment

I'm looking for other cases where one parent claims no communication or hostile communication and therefore seeks sole custody, but where the other parent claims that there is communication based on best interest of the child and seeks joint custody. More so I'm looking for cases that lean towards ruling joint custody despite the claim of lack of communication...

Comment

Originally posted by Divorcemanagement
        I am confused by your post? What is it that you are looking for?
        He's looking for LV, case law expert .

Comment

Catsvlion,

I posted a leading often cited case that dates back to 1993 that rebutes Baker and Kruger on communication and co-operation between the parents. "Parallel Parenting" model on your other thread.

There is another leading case Mudie v. Post but it was a trial and may be diminished by the court.

They would be ideal to your situation as the children are younger and relative to your situation.

These cases can be cited as they were interim motions.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
          Working...
          X