Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For test i was asking because he asks me come back in two weeks (like he says he need time). I think he is going to take drugs that two weeks. That's why i asked. I just simply don't know what to do. How should i fight against drugs.

Are you sure it is possible for me to keep baby in my situation? I really can get some help from somewhere? I can not get child support before child will be born?

I have no money even for lawyer now.

Comment

best advice is to leave him alone.....like you said two adults amking decision and this is his decision to take drugs.....not sure how true that is
      as per your statement can you get support before then????? you are kidding me right?????? This is definitely set up for support only after that statement......when is your study visa up? when do you have to go home.....

Comment

I know how does it look like. I really don't want to look for excuses for myself, but every word i wrote is true, and there is a proves for every single word, if i will have to go to the court i know that i have nothing to be afraid of - the story is exactly the way i am telling. I never believed that it is possible to keep the man by borning him a child, i am not so naive.

Comment

I don't have to go home, i am getting my document by my college.

http://www.<wbr>canadianimmigrationexperts.ca/<wbr>categories.php?pid=2
          Immigrate to Canada: Skilled Workers and Professionals.

The Skilled Worker applicant category allows individuals to be selected for permanent residency upon the merit of their ability to become economically independent or established in Canada.

In order to be eligible for this category, you must fit one of the following three criterion:
          • have an offer of arranged employment in Canada, or
          • have been living in Canada legally for at least one year as either a temporary foreign worker or international student, or

what statement do u mean?

Originally posted by littleman View Post
          best advice is to leave him alone.....like you said two adults amking decision and this is his decision to take drugs.....not sure how true that is
          as per your statement can you get support before then????? you are kidding me right?????? This is definitely set up for support only after that statement......when is your study visa up? when do you have to go home.....

Comment

Besides if i would really want to keep him i would not leave him. I guess i wouldn't be care takes he drugs or not, if i would simply looking for free ride. I loved him he was part of my family. Besides, i bought myself the tickets for us, spent 2000, we were going to the trip, and he does not gives me the money back now even for his ticket. I left him because now i am scared that now he can be dangerous for me and baby. I have police protocol as i wrote about what happened, he admitted them that takes drugs.

Comment

I'd suggest getting off this forum, go to a legal aid clinic, go to a women's center, a family planning clinic, and start your reading with that justice.gc.ca website you've already found (and skip the spousal support section!!!).

Still not sure why you are concerned about the drugs....

Comment

this is the way you are presenting it to everyone
                you are out for hm to pay you support and that is all you are looking for
                you say you want some sort of support before child is born......you need to get your priorities in order.....if you are here on study visa get to school and finish your studies and keepy ourself healthy....never mind about him....if its over its over and after the child is born then you have every right to have your ex tested but not for drugs.....you have him tested for DNA.....who cares if he is doing drugs.....as you put it he tosed you out.....what he does at this point is his concern and not yours.....get your life together and get your school done, keep records of things (appointments, receipts of costs associated with child bearing - dont be stupid about the costs, etc) and once child is born get DNA done....liek I said before 3 months you are NOT considered common law by a long shot........maybe 3 years in this country

Comment

Because he asks me to come back. U will not believe, but before Friday, when he started to take them, everything was great, he even sing the songs for my belly every evening.
                  Thats all is crazy

Originally posted by dinkyface View Post
                  I'd suggest getting off this forum, go to a legal aid clinic, go to a women's center, a family planning clinic, and start your reading with that justice.gc.ca website you've already found (and skip the spousal support section!!!).

Still not sure why you are concerned about the drugs....

Comment

you say all this went down last week.......do you honestly think someone can change in a week?? if so you are more naive than you think.....go to womans shelter......get your life back on track and move on......we all make mistakes and learn from them

Comment

less then 3 years if people had child together. Police told me i have the right for spousal support. U think it will be more fair if money will get drug dealer? I was palnning to get work permit in two month and go to work, i need earn money for my college. With pregnancy i can not do that. All my plans are destroyd.

this is the way you are presenting it to everyone
                      you are out for hm to pay you support and that is all you are looking for
                      you say you want some sort of support before child is born......you need to get your priorities in order.....if you are here on study visa get to school and finish your studies and keepy ourself healthy....never mind about him....if its over its over and after the child is born then you have every right to have your ex tested but not for drugs.....you have him tested for DNA.....who cares if he is doing drugs.....as you put it he tosed you out.....what he does at this point is his concern and not yours.....get your life together and get your school done, keep records of things (appointments, receipts of costs associated with child bearing - dont be stupid about the costs, etc) and once child is born get DNA done....liek I said before 3 months you are NOT considered common law by a long shot........maybe 3 years in this country

Comment

That's exactly how it happend! I guess he took drugs some time before that, but he never took them with me before, i would understand!And he never told me that he ever took the drugs. My people who knew him - everybody shocked, he really totally changed in two days (not even week).
                        And baby - is not a mistake.

you say all this went down last week.......do you honestly think someone can change in a week?? if so you are more naive than you think.....go to womans shelter......get your life back on track and move on......we all make mistakes and learn from them

Comment

again you are just proving my point.....you are looking for free ride........you have not given birth yet so you are NOT common law til that child takes its first breath......and if he has kicked you out and you still do not live with him when child is born you are still not common law......just because you are pregnant doesnt automatically mean you have an entitlement......you are entitled to make your own money, make your own happiness and live your life......you are not entitled to ANYTHING else.........not even entitled to be a mother that is a priviledge......treat it as such.......not a right a freaking blessing

Comment

Yes i am looking for financial support from somebody, who first wanted the baby and every day were telling me that, and after got the baby decided to take drugs. And i do not hide this.

again you are just proving my point.....you are looking for free ride........you have not given birth yet so you are NOT common law til that child takes its first breath......and if he has kicked you out and you still do not live with him when child is born you are still not common law......just because you are pregnant doesnt automatically mean you have an entitlement......you are entitled to make your own money, make your own happiness and live your life......you are not entitled to ANYTHING else.........not even entitled to be a mother that is a priviledge......treat it as such.......not a right a freaking blessing

Comment

Nobody can even tell me should i go back or that is too dangerous. I am from europe, drugs were i am from is not something normal, that is crime. Maybe here people are less judgmental.

Comment

we are telling you to go to a shelter and concern yourself with you and not him
                                drugs are illegal here also

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X