This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
    Lot's of people like my personality, my boss says I am passionate and fiesty not to mention a few other things, and my bf thinks I am amazng, so it is ok you feel the way you do. self esteem isnt one of my problems.
    I respect your opinion as you are entilted to express and feel as you please.
    The fact that you cannot blanket a statement and think a rule applies to every circumstance is my view.
    We agree to disagree and that is fine.
    Last edited by momforever1956; 05-21-2014, 08:15 PM.

Comment

• Beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder. Apparently no one listened to my warnings.

SS is to compensate for earnings and earning potential lost due to family decisions. If you don't like SS as a part of Canadian family law, you can:

a) never marry
      b) elect politicians who support your position (here's a hint, they don't exist, and if they did, they would never be elected)
      c) never agree to your spouse becoming a stay at home parent
      d) find out if Tehran really is nice this time of year.

Otherwise, this thread has outlived it's usefulness. I'm not gonna swing the ban-hammer, but I am gonna lock this down.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X