Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where we are and where we are heading...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FWB View Post
    "Big Bag" of what...you mean hand bag or bag of documents?

OK....are we allowed to say this on here???

I am guessing you needed a truck for that "80" TV, other peripherals and your documents?
    big bag of documents I hope. As I said it 15kg of paper what I served (now it more that 15 with latest volume I gave her today) so you need a bag to carry this. I do have a bag too even thou I will use tablet. But I have continuing record with me etc so it getting heavy

I wish it all move to e-filing, e-court etc. There is couple of courts in Toronto equipped with that (as I have read) so you can have all you paperwork digital.

screen is not that big when it folded. Still not really portable in my book

Comment

This is a very unfortunate situation for the child in question really. As the previous trial results in this matter have produced incredibly powerful case law that is cited quite often and has already brought much needed reform ("clipping wings") hopefully the justice hearing this matter will do the same when it comes to suspected child abduction situations.

Parental child abduction is a serious matter and this is one of the first cases to reach the superior court of justice where strong prima fascia evidence has been presented and in such a manner that allowed for a Justice to make an order - even on a temporary basis.

Jurisprudence is needed that outlines the conditions for when (and how) a court should order in a matter of suspected child abduction. Hopefully this matter can bring that forward and bring even more change in our system of Family Law.

Good Luck!
      Tayken
      Last edited by Tayken; 01-08-2014, 02:02 AM.

Comment

Totally trivial point here and I'm even amazed by my own fussiness - but Tayken, I think you mean prima facie ("upon the first encounter") evidence, not "prima fascia" (which would have something to do with the tissues that hold your muscles together). Four years of Latin in high school has turned me into a monster of pedantry ...

Comment

Fork me - gosh darn... woke me up out of my stupor.
          You sure have a way with words, don't ya?

Comment

Good luck WorkingDad...

Comment

Originally posted by dad2bandm View Post
              Good luck WorkingDad...
              Thank you
              Trial scheduled in a week. Hopefully this one go ahead...

WD

Comment

As others have stated already, she seems to continuously shred her credibility, so that will be a big factor, I think.

Sorry, probably not appropriate, but I laughed when I read the file, and it said her lawyer produced the "missing expired passport", that she said she didn't have. It must suck to be her lawyer.

Comment

Hello All

Trial 2014 is done. It took 6 days. Judgement reserved.
                  We probably will get judge decision before I recover from that one. Man I am tired ... Hopefully that was the last one ...

WD.

PS: I had the same hope after trial 2011 ...

Comment

Hats off to you WorkingDad. I admire your perseverance and willingness to help others. I can imagine how tired you must be

Comment

Originally posted by WorkingDAD View Post
                      Hello All

Trial 2014 is done. It took 6 days. Judgement reserved.
                      We probably will get judge decision before I recover from that one. Man I am tired ... Hopefully that was the last one ...

WD.

PS: I had the same hope after trial 2011 ...
                      Six days in court? Dear God what an ordeal! I hope that this one will settle things for you - not at all surprising that judgement is reserved what with the mountain of paperwork involved in your case. You've done everything possible for a positive outcome - I hope it goes well for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Janibel View Post
                        Six days in court? Dear God what an ordeal! I hope that this one will settle things for you - not at all surprising that judgement is reserved what with the mountain of paperwork involved in your case. You've done everything possible for a positive outcome - I hope it goes well for you.
                        ...and if I remember correctly the first trial took 17 days. Like OMG!!!!!

WD, like everydoby else here I hope for the positive outcome for you and wish this trial is the last you have to go through. Seriously, what else and for how long? Until child gets married?

Your perseverance is outstanding! Respect!

Comment

Originally posted by Mother View Post
                          ...and if I remember correctly the first trial took 17 days. Like OMG!!!!!

WD, like everydoby else here I hope for the positive outcome for you and wish this trial is the last you have to go through. Seriously, what else and for how long? Until child gets married?

Your perseverance is outstanding! Respect!
                          Yep, That exactly what it was 17 days in total.

This time mom said in court that "court now part of our life. we will have to use court until child is in depended adult ..."

I hope judge heard that and will make sure that it;s not going to be part of my and kido life for the next 13 years.

WD

Comment

Well now that your ex is out of court, I look forward to her creating yet another ID and trolling the forum with some interesting made-up stories.

She really is the most amusing troll this forum has, however, I have nothing but sympathy for you having to deal with her in court. She is a very strange individual.

Good luck with the verdict...hope it doesn't take too long to get.

Comment

Originally posted by WorkingDAD View Post
                              Yep, That exactly what it was 17 days in total.

This time mom said in court that "court now part of our life. we will have to use court until child is in depended adult ..."

I hope judge heard that and will make sure that it;s not going to be part of my and kido life for the next 13 years.

WD
                              Did she say it on the stand, in front of the Judge? Is she crazy??? Does she have an unlimited supply of money of a free laywer assigned to her for life? The child is going to be a dependent if he is a full time student and until he is 25. What the heck was it? Is going to court her hobby? Does she do it recreationally? Is she crazy?

Comment

Originally posted by Mother View Post
                                ...Is she crazy?
                                Reading WorkingDad's posts, and the court case info, that was my take.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X