Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Parenting Issues

Parenting Issues This forum is for discussing any of the parenting issues involved in your divorce, including parenting of step-children.

Old 12-17-2021, 10:30 AM

Kkc is on a distinguished road

The order was parenting covenants and therapy adjurned sine die
Section 30 to continue

So we can go back for therapy..I am getting supportive letters from 3rd parties
Old 12-17-2021, 10:33 AM

It's like my daughter won't eat food my mom touches where as I April she would fight with my son over who would took them in.

An assessment is very invasive and won't deal with any of the bleeding. The jusges idea is do assessment and see what therapy is needed, waiting will make problem worse.

I even offered to pay for the whole therapy and give up the 100 parenting days that she owes me to just get therapy...she said no..why a parent wouldn't want therapy is beyond me
Old 12-17-2021, 10:41 AM

rockscan will become famous soon enoughrockscan will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kkc View Post
why a parent wouldn't want therapy is beyond me
A controlling parent wouldnt want their control threatened. Therapy may show the kids are being abused, alienated etc. Plus in her mind she believes she is doing nothing wrong and you are expecting the kids to go through unnecessary treatment.
Old 12-17-2021, 10:45 AM

Thx I agree
So a custody assessment will reveal that as well

Last Friday, my daughter refused to brush her teeth
Called her mom to complain...I've been in this situation and knew for my safety I had to turn my recorder on

Within a few seconds she texts me she can hear me screaming on the phone and I am bullying her

I text the ex to stop the allegations bc I am recording all of this

I leave the room..and my daughter says dad stop texting my mom..she had airpods on..daughter is then being coached by mom to say things ...my daughter then repeats my last text message after she asks her mom what I said...then my daughter says...what dad is filming me...mom you need to tell court dad is filming me

The kid is 9..why does she think of court as an entity that can harm dad
Old 12-17-2021, 10:45 AM

Thx I agree

Called her mom to complain...I've been in this situation and knew for my safety I had to turn my recorder on

Within a few seconds she texts me she can hear me screaming on the phone and I am bullying her

I leave the room..and my daughter says dad stop texting my mom..she had airpods on..daughter is then being coached by mom to say things ...my daughter then repeats my last text message after she asks her mom what I said...then my daughter says...what dad is filming me...mom you need to tell court dad is filming me

Old 12-17-2021, 12:00 PM

Tayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kkc View Post
Thx I agree

Have a 3rd party witness move in with you. Say like your parents. You want this to all end then have some additional eyes with you at all times.
Old 12-17-2021, 03:33 PM

My parents essentially are with us always