• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I prefer a gin and tonic.

Comment

Redbull...lol. Your tears only fuel them more

Comment

For those that have been separated/divorced longer than a few months...does that feeling of angst or anger to the point of tears dissipate with time ? or you just learn how to deal with it better ?

Originally posted by Mess View Post
        I prefer a gin and tonic.
        Mess...G&T gets ladies in trouble...I avoid it at all costs ! ha

Originally posted by fireweb13 View Post
        Redbull...lol. Your tears only fuel them more
        Fireweb...Redbull would just add more energy/fuel to the fire ! Although that would be an interesting situation if I was as fired up as he is when he comes to the door ! ha...

Comment

Can I buy you a G &T? Or just make one, I'm sipping one in my yard right now.

Comment

Great thought...Thanks !

But I have my 6 year old tonight...I've poured myself a scotch here to relax after a busy couple of days at lacrosse provincials (no G in the house and no fun when alone !)...Enjoy !

Does that feeling of 'angst/anger' when you have to deal with an obnoxious ex go away or do you just learn how to deal/disassociate yourself with it ?

Comment

It depends on how obnoxious they are. My ex flares up occasionally and pulls out the same old, same old. Then we go for months happily co-operating. I don't care as much as I used to, but when it was bad I was worn out from it. I'm not worn out anymore.

Comment

I am starting to rebound from it...but he is obnoxious at every encounter be it a phonecall, or face to face. I'm incredibly patient, and hate confrontation but I'm being tested almost daily right now. Friday I laughed at him (in front of him) and it was an unexpected reaction on my end to the attempted intimidation. It seems to have been a turning point for me...Laughter is good ! (and scotch...) Thanks for the replies and advice...

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                Working...
                X