Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > General Chat

General Chat This forum is for discussing anything that doesn't fit into another forum, or for discussing things that are off topic, or just for general venting.

Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2011, 12:43 PM

WorkingDAD is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tayken View Post

4. WorkingDad is a dedicated parent. Throughout the decision there are points at which he could have argued, and in my opinion gotten more. He proposed the 50-50 access. Which demonstrates his concern for the child and the need for both parent's to be involved.
Would you mind to elaborate little more?
Thank you
Old 11-17-2011, 01:06 PM

LostFather is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pursuinghappiness View Post
Lostfather:

I didn't comment his issues with the language barrier...I commented on his arrogance, gloating and immaturity.

Not sure what this means.

Not sure why he deserves to eat bison in sunshine. I'm a vegetarian. Can you even get bison anymore? Is this some kind of post-divorce hunting ritual that no one has explained to me?

Storm:

I'm inclined to agree with you given the above posts.
Fist I am using my 'smart phone'. So not sure where bison came from, was supposed to be 'him'. Just a type 'O'. that i did not catch.

Second, you say and use the words 'incomprehensible post'.

Sorry I can not box in particular phases or sentences. Haven't been able to master that feature that I would like to learn how to use.
Old 11-17-2011, 01:11 PM

blinkandimgone is a jewel in the roughblinkandimgone is a jewel in the roughblinkandimgone is a jewel in the rough

I like Bison better. I think everyone should get Bison at the end of their divorce. Bison for everyone!!
Old 11-17-2011, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm View Post
sometimes I think you are same person with different profile
I am not sure what would be in my profile to prompt you to say that. But then again I don't even know what is in my profile. I haven't been in there in a very long time. So unsure if you insulting or complinmenting lol. Not sure if wanna know lol.
Old 11-17-2011, 01:14 PM

had a bison burger once. over rated in my opinion too lean.
Old 11-17-2011, 01:17 PM

Pursuinghappiness will become famous soon enough

I'll take a tofu-imitation bison burger and a box of wine.

Who's paying for dinner?
Old 11-17-2011, 01:38 PM

blinkandimgone is a jewel in the roughblinkandimgone is a jewel in the roughblinkandimgone is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pursuinghappiness View Post
I'll take a tofu-imitation bison burger and a box of wine.

Who's paying for dinner?
Only if you club your own tofu and we can sit on the couch out front an' drink that there wine.
Old 11-17-2011, 01:43 PM

KeepSmiling is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinkandimgone View Post
I like Bison better. I think everyone should get Bison at the end of their divorce. Bison for everyone!!
Sounds to me like a Monty Python movie!
Old 11-17-2011, 03:14 PM

Tayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorkingDAD View Post
Would you mind to elaborate little more?
Thank you
In the medical arguments presented you could have brought forward against the evidence in a much more negative light against the mother. How the evidence was presented in relation to your child's health care needs. The mother's reluctance to seek your input could constitute neglect and/or maltreatment. Especially in the light of clinical opinions presented which she chose to ignore.

If you had access to a expert clinician you could have done an impact analysis on her medical decisions and the long-term potential impact neglect of care or improper care could have on your child. You did get sole custody over medical decisions but, depending on how neglectful she had really been could have been leveraged more. But, you would have had to have a professional clinical investigator involved. The Social Worker was not qualified to evaluate your child's medical needs.

You could have pushed for a much faster (and gotten) access schedule towards 50-50. You could have also gone for an 80-20 schedule. But, you chose to recommend a 50-50. Which just demonstrates your dedication to your child more than any need (which people are implying against you) to "win" in these matters.

Good Luck!
Tayken
Old 11-17-2011, 03:47 PM
Banned

Storm is infamous around these partsStorm is infamous around these partsStorm is infamous around these partsStorm is infamous around these partsStorm is infamous around these partsStorm is infamous around these partsStorm is infamous around these partsStorm is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tayken View Post
In the medical arguments presented you could have brought forward against the evidence in a much more negative light against the mother. How the evidence was presented in relation to your child's health care needs. The mother's reluctance to seek your input could constitute neglect and/or maltreatment. Especially in the light of clinical opinions presented which she chose to ignore.

If you had access to a expert clinician you could have done an impact analysis on her medical decisions and the long-term potential impact neglect of care or improper care could have on your child. You did get sole custody over medical decisions but, depending on how neglectful she had really been could have been leveraged more. But, you would have had to have a professional clinical investigator involved. The Social Worker was not qualified to evaluate your child's medical needs.

You could have pushed for a much faster (and gotten) access schedule towards 50-50. You could have also gone for an 80-20 schedule. But, you chose to recommend a 50-50. Which just demonstrates your dedication to your child more than any need (which people are implying against you) to "win" in these matters.

Good Luck!
Tayken

blah-blah.... this is all nonsence
Closed Thread