Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone shoot the groundhog please........

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hear you Caranna. We are leaving our 'home' this year for better pastures so no planting for us.

And we will be going to 'better pastures' per sey. I will be negotiating blueberries Dad picks for corn I can. Maybe the move will be a good thing!

Comment

I always try and look on the bright side of things. Moving out is just a part of moving on. I think the blueberries for the corn trade is a pretty good deal.

We picked loads of blueberries at a timber forest years ago. We were actually raking in those berries with special combs, stayed overnight and still could have picked more. I wanted to save some for the bears.

Comment

So true. The moving is a part of moving on. But I will miss my blueberries and the picking. SIGH, only you would understand.

Comment

TERRI CLARK LYRICS - Northern Girl

Comment

Nice song Caranna, but I don't think it quite epitomizes why us crazies live her (and I may be leaving but will always come back).

Here is one that describes my life in the North. And all of his songs reflect on me.

Black Spruce - Rodney Brown - YouTube

Comment

I can totally, intrinsically relate to this song. Thanks mom2three!

Comment

Machu Picchu! On the bucket list. The green grass is depressing though - getting another 10 cm of snow tonight/tomorrow.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                Working...
                X