Edit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edit

Hi I need to edit my post but there is no edit or delete button. I've emailed the site administrator a few times but no reply. Is there anyone else I can contact? Thanks

You could simply post a response with the correct info. Or go to your first post, tap it (on your phone) and choose edit.

Comment

Thanks I tried that but there is no edit button for me.

Comment

Originally posted by leah23 View Post
        Thanks I tried that but there is no edit button for me.

You can only tap the screen on your post. You can’t edit or delete the thread or title.

Comment

Yes I've been tapping on my post and nothing happens, no edit option. Any idea how often the admin reads their messages? I see he was online a few hrs ago.

Comment

Originally posted by leah23 View Post
            Yes I've been tapping on my post and nothing happens, no edit option. Any idea how often the admin reads their messages? I see he was online a few hrs ago.
            You can’t edit your post. You can only “Reply” to your post to put the correct or additional information.

Comment

You can edit your post for a brief period of time after you make the post, but then it is online forever.

People often say stupid things and then want to scrub those comments out of the forum. Think of it as good practice for court where you cannot unwrite any stupid thing that you write to your ex.

Comment

Originally posted by Janus View Post
                You can edit your post for a brief period of time after you make the post, but then it is online forever.

People often say stupid things and then want to scrub those comments out of the forum. Think of it as good practice for court where you cannot unwrite any stupid thing that you write to your ex.
                The internet is forever. So is email, text and possibly voice. Great advice.

Comment

I didn't receive anything so it must have been only Jeff that you messaged. We do not edit people's posts by request, with the exception of removing identifying information.

We do encourage giving strong considerations to your words before posting as we do not delete posts based on regret either, it is posted in the guidelines which is likely why you didn't get a reply.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                  Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                  Working...
                  X