Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's there to debate? You know it all! You are not a debater, you are a dicktator.

Comment

You are just sad,,,, you cut up our country yet are employed by the military.
      I just shake my head.....

Comment

Originally posted by tugofwar View Post
        Well, how about us who have to relay on our bias law system to acquire some form of financial support from the other parent. In my case, mother having to what beg the father to pay support? How about those men who just want an increase in time, to get to their 40% mark so they have to pay less. I don't think it's fair but you dont see me whipping that around, oh sorry cutting and pasting each time I read a post where I know it's about getting out of financially supporting child.

Im sick and tired of your bullshit. You make it out that the system is totally against men. Grow up. The system is flawed to every involved parent.
        Finally some actual debate, sort of.

I have never ever ever posted anything about how to get out of paying support.

I do agree that the system screws over everyone involved eventually. I have empathy for the many women like you who have an ex who does what they can to try to get out of support. But you can't label me one of those people, or one who condones that. Not one of my posts have I ever said anything like that.

I pissed one person off by being a bit too much early on, and you people never give up on that. Poke poke poke. Then you just assume what I write without actually reading it and in what context.

Comment

All this none sense makes me wonder if this is the right site to get the invalubal information I need to help my children out.

What ever happen to the smartess man shuts his mouth and lets the other one dig himself in so deep that he can even dig himself out. Is this who We, who are not as versed in family law as some on this site, have to trust with their opinions and experiences?

I thought only women were this emotional.

It is quite intertaining I must admit

Comment

Originally posted by dadforlife View Post
            What ever happen to the smartess man shuts his mouth and lets the other one dig himself in so deep that he can even dig himself out?
            I did that for over a month until he started in again a couple of days ago. When he made that disgusting fish comment to billiechic who has been here longer and contributed far more than he has to this board, and who I consider a friend here, it was too much.

This guy is a misogynist. Well and truly.

There is a wealth of information here. Don't let this toxicity get in the way of finding out what you need to know.

Comment

You are just sad,,,, you cut up our country yet are employed by the military.
              I just shake my head.....
              Can you guess how many military members get divorced and have ugly divorces? They are the highest per capita group of people affected adversly by divorce. Ever thought about that?

Comment

Originally posted by rwm1273 View Post
                Finally some actual debate, sort of.

I have never ever ever posted anything about how to get out of paying support.

I do agree that the system screws over everyone involved eventually. I have empathy for the many women like you who have an ex who does what they can to try to get out of support. But you can't label me one of those people, or one who condones that. Not one of my posts have I ever said anything like that.
                You just don't get it. You are upset about how the laws have treated you and you spill it over and make it out to be just an unfair justice system towards men. Im just saying, Im not regurgitating everytime I read a post regarding support and how to get out of it, or pay less jump down the posters throat. I just ignore them and focus on what information I need.

I never said anything about your views on support etc. I was just saying that the system is FLAWED TO EVERY INVOLVED PARENT! And that I have not had the pleasure of having the judge look and turn to me and say, woman, you are right, you get everything you need and want, and to the opposing party pay up, and shut up....

I had to endure the same court bullshit to get some support. Is it the actual amount that the child is entitled to? No, why? Cause I have a money hungry ex who finds money more important then anything else in the world and is hiding more than oh probably 80% of it.
                Last edited by tugofwar; 12-01-2010, 11:34 PM.

Comment

I'm not a misogynist. I'm a realist.

Family law sucks. Everyone knows it. But how many of you do anything to change it?

Comment

I'm not a misogynist.
                    How about we ask the membership in a new poll?

Comment

Originally posted by dadforlife View Post
                      All this none sense makes me wonder if this is the right site to get the invalubal information I need to help my children out.

What ever happen to the smartess man shuts his mouth and lets the other one dig himself in so deep that he can even dig himself out. Is this who We, who are not as versed in family law as some on this site, have to trust with their opinions and experiences?

I thought only women were this emotional.

It is quite intertaining I must admit
                      Entertaining.... true!

Insulting at times... absolutely!

This is a place for opinions..debates.. and shared experiences.. and maybe a little guidance and support.

But this is not where you go for concrete legal advice... that is what Lawyers, Duty Counsel or FLIC are for...

Divorce is an emotionally charged, life altering event.... regardless of gender... so don't be suprised to see men and women become emotional.
                      Last edited by representingself; 12-01-2010, 11:38 PM. Reason: ;oP

Comment

Tug....

Sweatheart... you can try to reason with this person until you are blue in the face... it wont get you anywhere.

His bitterness has destroyed him...

He has an obsessive compulsion to have the "last word".... and every post is more ridiculious than the last...

It was fun... until he took that comment towards Billie too far.

He has shown his true colours... and I, for one, have no use for a turd like him.

Comment

You just don't get it. You are upset about how the laws have treated you and you spill it over and make it out to be just an unfair justice system towards men. Im just saying, Im not regurgitating everytime I read a post regarding support and how to get out of it, or pay less jump down the posters throat. I just ignore them and focus on what information I need.

I never said anything about your views on support etc. I was just saying that the system is BIASED TO EVERY INVOLVED PARENT!
                          Your situation is a sad one. You do have a right to feel betrayed by our family law system. Your ex has lost sight of the kids, just like my ex. Your views are just as strong as mine, but from a different perspective. I will try to keep that in mind.

All the insults tossed at me are a real waste. I want the same as nearly everyone else here. I want peace. I want to raise my kids to respect people. I want my kids to grow into happy productive people. I don't have that option. I do what I can, but I have no control over what happens at the other parent's home. And my kids are stuck in the middle. I have never done anything to my ex to deserve this, and have in fact tried to reduce the problems. I have succeeded in staying in my kid's lives despite the many problems, and I try to keep my kids out of the line of fire, but too bad they get it from the other side. My kids have said many things to me and my wife that would make anyone just cringe to think that a parent would tell kids such lies.

Comment

Your situation is a sad one. You do have a right to feel betrayed by our family law system. Your ex has lost sight of the kids, just like my ex. Your views are just as strong as mine, but from a different perspective. I will try to keep that in mind.

All the insults tossed at me are a real waste. I want the same as nearly everyone else here. I want peace. I want to raise my kids to respect people. I want my kids to grow into happy productive people. I don't have that option. I do what I can, but I have no control over what happens at the other parent's home. And my kids are stuck in the middle. I have never done anything to my ex to deserve this, and have in fact tried to reduce the problems. I have succeeded in staying in my kid's lives despite the many problems, and I try to keep my kids out of the line of fire, but too bad they get it from the other side. My kids have said many things to me and my wife that would make anyone just cringe to think that a parent would tell kids such lies.
                            You are going to have to learn to let it go. It is what it is. As I have learned and continue to learn is you can not control what the other parent does.
                            What you have to do is focus on the good, be a better and bigger parent and person. Learn from your mistakes and move forward.

Comment

Originally posted by representingself View Post

Divorce is an emotionally charged, life altering event.... regardless of gender... so don't be suprised to see men and women become emotional.
                              Well said.

Comment

Originally posted by representingself View Post
                                Tug....

Sweatheart... you can try to reason with this person until you are blue in the face... it wont get you anywhere.
                                I am not here to judge anyone. I actually have found this forum to be extremely helpful. And as awful as some people or posters can sound, I am still able to see the other side as well. We are all parents, step parents etc looking for answers in an unfair legal system. I find much comfort here as I see how some parents passion, value their children and their lives before there own.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X