Form 15 run out of room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form 15 run out of room

Difficult lawyers being hyper difficult.

I filed my Form 15 Change of Motion but there was not enough room.
    The court filing counter told me to add a section 11.2 with the additional changes I wanted to the court order, so I added:
    -4 pages
    -file number and date pages were created (it was earlier than the signed form 15); reference to the case

-referred to it in the main Form 15 Motion to Change

The exes lawyer replied but ignored this 11.2 section despite it being referred to in Section 11 and served at the same time.

I emailed them, attached the 4 pages:
    -Are you objecting to these 4 pages being included in the form 15?
    -Are you objecting to the requested changes in these 4 changes?

I received a cryptic answer back: "We are not conceding anything"

I replied asking directly if they were objecting to those 4 pages as being part of a valid submission. They told me I was purposely wasting their clients money with vague and inaccurate emails; that was news to me AND they purposely wasted time and money at every opportunity so far.

The form has me put in the old term and the new term...that takes up a lot of space.

Am I to be worried about the 4 additional pages of changes being refused?

help?

I'm assuming that you are self-repped. I was as well but only got as far as a settlement conference, no trial.

Do you think the other side's lawyer is trolling you? Knowing you're not a lawyer and trying to disparage you and rattle you? My ex's lawyer tried that with me and didn't get far as it was only a settlement conference where nothing much happens.

Comment

Originally posted by ifonlyihadknown View Post
      Do you think the other side's lawyer is trolling you? Knowing you're not a lawyer and trying to disparage you and rattle you?

I believe you are right that they are trying to rattle me.
      It does not seem fair that they screw around like this on purpose.

Does it matter if they bothered to agree or disagree on the response?
      Does it matter if they filed any response?

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X