Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks so much guys. I am going to send the letter to the lawyer and hope for the best. It is a great idea NB Dad I never thought of that.

Does anyone know the answers to this...

I have had our daughter in my care since March 29th 2011. Court order was made July 4th 2011 stating that Primary residence is with me in our city.
    How and when can I go getting a change venue.

And how long can legal aid represent someone? We have had two case confrences and one settlement confrence. With a court order made.

And Fireweb. It's a temporary oder. I'm not sure why it's like that but it is.

Comment

Just my opinion, but I would be very cautious about doing anything remotely inflammatory with only a temporary order in my hand.

Comment

You cannot change the venue of the current litigation.
        Once you guys settle or goto trial - a Final Order will be issued.
        Once you have that Final Order stating you have primary residence, all further litigation would be in the jurasdiction of the childs' primary residence.

So for now, you goto whichever court that the Application was originally started.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X