Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GKTT: Of course those are all going to be included in rehab. Think "retail therapy". I'm thinking cruise rehab, you??? And I think since our ex's lawyers landed us in rehab, they should pick up the tab, we will bill them for a change. Are we taking the kids??? Is there is 24 hour daycare??? Can their cost be considered as Section 7 expense???

When we attend group therapy with the other patients, I wonder how many others will be in rehab from "interrogations". Someone should start a support group just for this. Discoveries Anonymous.

Comment

yes, discoveries anonymous---the group will be keep it anonymous if they discover who we are. ha.
      A Cruise, hmmm, wouldn't want to feel stifled while we're recovering; otherwise we'll have to scoot next door to clostrophobics anonymous---I heard their regime is far too strict......and their desserts are terrible.How about a beach with windsailing, sea dooing and an hour long bottomless boat cruise(like the scam they have going in Mexico). They have a great detox place in GRANADA!!!!!!!!!!!---Did you catch that private joke Grace?. Oh no It's already May, I have to start tanning; can't got to a beach white! Be sure you bring the cutest workout suit you have---no silly we're not gonna break a sweat, just looke good. REMEMBER: It's not how you feel it's how you look ha. Yes, I think we'll take the kids, they'll hav a blast AND they'll will rack up the bill!!!!!!!!" sure guys, you can have those custom-made european snake skin boots; they're only 8000 g's. Ah, what the heck grab two pairs...on the house. If the lawyers ask us real nicely maybe we'll bring home a souvenir for them---1 per office.

Comment

Got it GKTT , Granada it is then. Hmmmm what kind of souvenir do we bring back a lawyer, any suggestions? And no billing the lawyers after the trip. I want a retainer for the trip and kids expenses upfront.

Comment

Thanks Grace, LV. I will consult with my Lawyer this coming week and also speak to my Doctor. It's strange how things turn out, hell comes out all at once. First the seperation and now my health given in on me.
          The thought of open heart surgery scares the living hell out of me. I hope when I go for my angiogram the results are good. My doctor has put me on heart pills.. He's been very kind he calls me at home to check up on me every few days. Even on Sundays.
          Thanks for you prayers

Comment

I hope too FBI that all works out well and your lucky to have a doctor so compassionate. Wouldn't it be such a relief for you to get some closure on the legal front. Take good care of yourself. Stress is never good on a personal health. You and your family are in my prayers each night. Please keep us posted.

God Bless
            Grace

Comment

FPI what am I chopped liver--I care too...

Grace I have the perfect souvenir for the lawyers--A REALITY CHECK!!!!!!!!! Wear THAT around the office?!!!ha. Definitely a retainer b/f we leave, I figure we're looking at minimal 80,000, so I think 50% is fair to ask. That way, if we don't get the rest, we'll have to cut back on the pilates classes. ha.

Comment

Excellent suggestion on the souvenir, I LOVE IT, we will stick with that. I am concerned about not getting the whole retainer up front. Have you ever heard of a lawyer that say's hey no problem I'll cut my retainer in half. So why should we?

I think that if all the kids are coming we may need to charter a private plane, its a long flight and I'm not sure that first class will be comfortable enough, considering the distance we are travelling. I agree with $80,000 & Transportation cost each. Considering what they put us through its a very small price to pay. If we were to pursue the damage done to us during "questioning" through Tort Law then we would be entitled to so much more. So they are getting off easy by merely paying for rehap.

Comment

God Knows The Truth,
                  Sorry How could I have missed you. I do thank you for your advice and apperciate you saying a pray for me and my family. Thank You

Comment

Thank you FPI--now I feel included again! It was like " hello....What about me". AND you're welcome---hope you're feeling good today are things are positive. I know all our prayers helped. I.E prayers never hurt.
                    Bye for now.

O.K grace it's settled---private jet, the whole shambam----!!!!!!!!!!Ha

Comment

LV, Lindsay, Jeff

We are victims of "interogations" aka "questionings" anyway you can draft a pro bono agremeent for the reatainer ?

Thanks
                      Last edited by Grace; 05-29-2006, 12:19 AM.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                      Working...
                      X