Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there an Ottawa Divorce Support Group for Dad/Men?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arabian View Post
    You can always private message Oink. He might need someone to vent with.
    Damn you're good.

Comment

Originally posted by TBone View Post
      The ex said I intend to take away the child and lied about abuse to her as well. her lawyer came up with the FSO supervised access idea. I agreed to the FSO supervised access comparing to no access at all. Due to the availability of FSO schedule, they can only arrange 1 hour per week access.

For the past couple months, ex just kept cancelling the access. Eventually, the FSO terminated the service due to her high cancellations. One, it breach the agreement. Two, they warned her once but she ignored.

In addition, According to the Judge, my son was too young (6 months old) to have long hour access.

It's how end up earlier with 1 hour access.
      by manipulating FSO she did a huge favor to you,

if you had lets say 20 hours, that means you had been sing your son for 5 months under supervised access and nothing went wrong, thats a good period of time, take the FSO reports and run to the judge (motion) showing that you are very keen on seeing the son and that you ex manipulated the situation to terminate the supervised accesses (add every date she canceled on), and that she will certainly do it again of FSO access is ordered.
      at that point ask for non-supervised access at your home for 4 hours every weekend, and 2 hours every wednesday night, the judge will likely grant at least the 4 hours for the weekend. and off you go, in 6 months ask for 8 hours on weekend and overnight on wednesdays, child will be about 1.5 years old at that time, the judge may allow it.

i know its a shitty situation but ....

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X