No announcement yet.

Are men going MGTOW after divorce?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ if you are going to make a blanket statement, be ready to back it up. I mean you used the word "all" in your previous post about single mothers on here, when "some" would have suffice

Comment

Originally posted by hopefull View Post
      ^ What makes you think it's me that called her, and not the other way round?
      Do you really want me to answer that? Either way, are you saying that they're only sluts if you call them and not if they call you?

Originally posted by hopefull View Post
      Well.....

I don't avoid single moms, I just keep them in the FWBs / booty call zone like the one that came over yesterday giving me a bit of attitude
      Last edited by trinton; 10-17-2016, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Since we're already off topic, am I the only one disturbed by the fact that that appears to be the hindquarters of a male horse?

Comment

Originally posted by Rioe View Post
          Since we're already off topic, am I the only one disturbed by the fact that that appears to be the hindquarters of a male horse?
          Nice catch!

Comment

You're the only one that's paying attention to detail.

Comment

LMAO Too funny!

Comment

Ah...but you are missing the gist. It's a transgender unicorn

Comment

I can take care of myself, thank you very much! Being with a good woman certainly makes life more enjoyable.

However, I'd have to be a fool to marry again. The legal liability in Canada makes it a no win situation. There's really no upside and a whole lot of risk. Co-habiting, I'll never buy a house that both of us don't pay 50-50. You never know when the rules will change.

Comment

Spot on....and you will notice that one gender pushes harder for marriage than the other one for hidden motives

Originally posted by ifonlyihadknown View Post
                    I can take care of myself, thank you very much! Being with a good woman certainly makes life more enjoyable.

However, I'd have to be a fool to marry again. The legal liability in Canada makes it a no win situation. There's really no upside and a whole lot of risk. Co-habiting, I'll never buy a house that both of us don't pay 50-50. You never know when the rules will change.

Comment

I follow MGTOW channels and news. They are pretty extreme but there is some sense in what they are expressing.

In my post divorce life I will never have a joint bank account, we split all costs 50/50 and I take steps to be clear that I will not financially support my new common law spouses children, that is their bio dad's job. Similarly, I do not expect my new common law to support my child or make room in the family budget for my support payments.

I will not marry again. I will take steps to have cohabitation agreements.

Comment

Why even bother to live with someone else then?

Comment

It is scary to get into a 2nd or 3rd marriage, I hear guys at work complaining that if they get divorced again they will be financially ruined, his first wife will be getting more of the pension than he will, more support payments and he will have to work until he is 75. They don't want to get married or go common law a 2nd or 3rd time...so they do the single life....I myself am up in the air on this until my kid gets a little older, I don't need the stress of another relationship gone bad in the kids life or mine. It is nice to enjoy life with another adult though, how I go about doing it soon is the question.

Comment

Aw come on. Guys are just wanting to have regular pussy call. You want it... you pay for it. LOL

People stupid enough to be looking at 3rd marriages must have extreme inferiority complexes...need to have a woman on their arm... brag about all the support they have to pay... excuse for inability to financially succeed (blamers)... always easier to blame someone else for their lot in life.

Have sex, live separately, reap the rewards of hard work. What's wrong with that? Seems pretty simple to me.

Comment

Originally posted by FightingForFamily View Post
                              I follow MGTOW channels and news. They are pretty extreme but there is some sense in what they are expressing.

In my post divorce life I will never have a joint bank account, we split all costs 50/50 and I take steps to be clear that I will not financially support my new common law spouses children, that is their bio dad's job. Similarly, I do not expect my new common law to support my child or make room in the family budget for my support payments.

I will not marry again. I will take steps to have cohabitation agreements.
                              My sentiments echoed.

Comment

The funny thing is that all this MGTOW is not actually caused by breakups or divorce or women directly.

It is actually caused by the government welfare obligations.

If women never went on welfare after divorce the government wouldn't have made laws that turned mens into slaves of their ex-wives.

Why do women go on welfare after marriage?
                                9/10 it is because the woman CHOSE/WANTED to be a SAHM (I don't believe in the vast majority of healthy marriages than men tell women what to do) and she benefited for all the years she did that (yes, I am sorry to say but being a home maker of school aged children is 25% of the job of a working parent). The emotional pleasure of being a SAHM and freedom to do what you want especially once the kids are in school is not to be downplayed. I see SAHMs that go shopping for fun while their husbands are working all day and then the husbands come back and have to do a lot of the home work (or it's not egalatarian).

Then she files for divorce and she gets a pension she didn't work for (not as hard as her husband) and thus she sucks and blows at the same time.

She is now fully retired (a la Arabian) and her ex-husband is a slave.

Best part, divorce is no fault - she can openly search for a new spouse - while still married, eventually admit to committing adultery, get divorced and she gets paid..... Epic.....

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X