Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drat!!!! They broke up already! She wasn't looking for the kind of relationship he was but hopes they can still be friends. :-/

Comment

Originally posted by rszalai View Post
      This thread is great!
      I have a girlfriend, and I hope my daughter will call her "mom" one day, and my f*cking b@tch ex will get a heart attack from this.

this is so wrong i couldn't help but laugh out loud.

Comment

My ex couldnt keep a girlfriend if he tried he is a narcissist its all about financial gains and his livelihood.

He is ticked cause I have a dear male friend in my life that doesnt leave my side.

No wonder I left!!

Comment

Originally posted by Looking4Answers View Post
          My ex couldnt keep a girlfriend if he tried he is a narcissist its all about financial gains and his livelihood.

He is ticked cause I have a dear male friend in my life that doesnt leave my side.

No wonder I left!!
          What's your dogs name?

Comment

I think the dogs name is "Whipped."

Comment

lmao my thoughts exactly!

Comment

Originally posted by Gary M View Post
                Just curious (from a psychology guy's point of view) why is that "the worst thing for the kids, besides being set on fire...."

Is there empirical evidence to support this assertion?

Does anybody really know? When I was a kid, long-term relationships were measured in weeks. I wonder if kids even notice parents' dating partners.

Again, just curious.

Cheers!

Gary
                I think they do and it is a matter of what they retain that shapes them. My daughter told me on several occasions that if I ever get rid of my new partner she would kill me ( from an 8 yr old point of view) I didnt date alot and only introduced her to 2 people so that makes a difference too. Well its been five years later and we are all as happy as the perverbial pigs. One thing that we did discuss when dating was that it was very important for me to show her what a normal relationship is and that she could have this for her life someday too.

About our exs and thier relationships or lack of, well its fun to gloat but I just keep it to myself. Best for the kid and she has a multitude ofdays to make her own opinions about the ex.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                Working...
                X