Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

Old 05-12-2016, 01:19 PM
Hand of Justice

Links17 is on a distinguished road

tell him you want to send the kids and see what he says.... is that fricking hard?

I agree with Janus about the emotional masochism, loving somebody that you can only see 2 days out of 14 is unsustainable. You might as well just move on.
Old 05-12-2016, 01:55 PM

Busch is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Links17 View Post
tell him you want to send the kids and see what he says.... is that fricking hard?

I agree with Janus about the emotional masochism, loving somebody that you can only see 2 days out of 14 is unsustainable. You might as well just move on.
Links....I have sent emails asking him if he would mind. I'm not getting a response! Not "fricking hard", but hard to make a decision with the best interest of my kids in mind when the court order states the has the right to see them that weekend!

How do you propose that I "move on"? I have a court order that states he has the right to EOW. And if I deny that I can be punished. So please help me how I can "move on"??
Old 05-12-2016, 04:49 PM

odinn is on a distinguished road

Links, you are a real piece of work.

Last edited by odinn; 05-12-2016 at 04:51 PM.
Old 05-12-2016, 06:02 PM

rockscan will become famous soon enoughrockscan will become famous soon enough

Busch, ignore Links. Send your ex the email, see if the aunt can say something, give him two weeks or three or whatever, give him the other weekend options as make up and then plan the week for your kids.
Old 05-12-2016, 06:13 PM

blinkandimgone is a jewel in the roughblinkandimgone is a jewel in the roughblinkandimgone is a jewel in the rough

If its for the whole week you could let her know the beginning of it is his weekend so you can't commit to anything on his time, but the kids would be happy to join them after that.
Old 05-12-2016, 09:06 PM
Hand of Justice

Links17 is on a distinguished road

"Hi Ex,

Your sister asked me for kids on day x - day y which includes some days you have access rights.

If you don't answer me by Sunday letting me know you would rather not (because you will definitely be taking the kids those days for example) I will tell her OK so she can plan the vacation.

Thanks,
Me
"

Do that, I guarantee no matter what you will be fine, if you end up in court over it I will fly down and defend you...

Word it so his silence is consent..... Or you can make a 16 page thread about it.