This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inactive File - what does it mean

Long and short of it - I went to court in Feb., ex was ordered to produce financials for his company, no time frame was given and he has yet to do it. I called the court to see if a date had been set. I was informed that the file is inactive. What does that mean? Does it eventually get purged out of the system.

Originally posted by organizer View Post
    Long and short of it - I went to court in Feb., ex was ordered to produce financials for his company, no time frame was given and he has yet to do it. I called the court to see if a date had been set. I was informed that the file is inactive. What does that mean? Does it eventually get purged out of the system.
    Applications have a time limit. You are reaching yours. If there is no forward motion or progress in the matters it will fall off the system and you will have to re-apply and start the process again.

Schedule a case conference to keep things progressing forward.

Good Luck!
    Tayken

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
    Working...
    X