No announcement yet.

Newbie help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you. You are 1000 percent correct. I needed that.

Comment

• I also should remind myself of a sibling fighting cancer. My situation is great compared to hers.

Comment

• Wow. That custody thing sure grounded me. I cannot imagine life without my children. You so gave me a wake up call.

Comment

• I private messaged the admin to delete this thread. Now worried a friend of spouse will stumble upon it and my honesty bites me somehow. If somebody knows how to do it please do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craigerst View Post
            I private messaged the admin to delete this thread. Now worried a friend of spouse will stumble upon it and my honesty bites me somehow. If somebody knows how to do it please do.
            Threads are never deleted... posts will be edited if they contain content that is not allowed, however threads are not deleted, at least that is my knowledge of the forum rules.

Comment

• Originally posted by Berner_Faith View Post
              Threads are never deleted... posts will be edited if they contain content that is not allowed, however threads are not deleted, at least that is my knowledge of the forum rules.

This is is correct, we do not delete threads by request. Please see the forum rules for clarification.

Comment

• Ouch. I would like to edit some posts then but the edit button has disappeared.

Comment

• The edit button is available for about 15 minutes after posting to allow for corrections, spelling etc.

We're all adults here, and assumably understand how posting on the Internet works as we (should) caution our children in careful use of the Internet, posting personal information ensuring they understand that once it's out there, it's out there.

For those that need the reminder, it is spelled out in the forum rules posted in the Introduction forum:

http://www.ottawadivorce.com/forum/f...posting-17961/
                  Last edited by blinkandimgone; 10-18-2014, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                  Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                  Working...
                  X