Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for your reply, yes I've had my share of expensive lawyers that get you nowhere, and is now the reason why I'm rep'ing myself. I've been doing my own research, and when not sure on which way I should proceed, I ask! With caution is something I would tell anyone working in a so heavily biased systems as the family law system.

I will take or look at anyone's advice, then check it out myself, if it has continuity with what I am asking, then great, if not then I will ignore it.

Comment

This web site looks like its fuel for conflicts between the genders. I've met lots of abused women and men however when it comes to family court, the abusers are not so much the litigants but those who profit from the misery that they increase and prolong.

I get really sick of seeing the scumbags of the judiciary make orders for "costs" for the members of the legal profession. That means that everyone flocks to the lawyers who appear to have contacts inside the judiciary and who can get motions held by a judge who "owes them one" or has a relationship with the lawyer. It's sick. its a criminal group of the sickest example of humanity generally screwing guys over for the purpose of giving very large orders for costs that most of the time cannot be paid, ordered to be given to their buddies, of course they keep straight faces in the court room and pretend that its all kosha. It aint, its a very corrupt business and anyone starting who does not know what they are doing is a lamb for at least financial slaughter.

Comment

Dammit Steve, you've seen through my ruse! Yes, all the people posting here are really me. Including you. Yes, you are me! And I am you!! And you and I, once we gestalt, will succeed in using our corrupt buddies in the judiciary to make us a fortune!!! So shut up!!!! Don't you want your cut?????

Comment

He's a whack job.

Comment

Originally posted by dadtotheend View Post
            He's a whack job.
            Maybe, but what's made him that way? I can tell you that after going through this unassuming bias system towards men, that there are days that I wonder why I have not gone mental!

I think that Steve's comments though out there are not completely without validation. When I look at the decision like I recently rec'd, and my lawyer tells me while scratching his head, that he's never in his 25-30 years of practice, seen such a bias an incredible decision so full of error as this one.

So what does this leave one to believe? When you go from seeing and being with your children everyday to 4-5 a month or not a all? And to put icing on the cake, you ex essentially steals your children away from you, preventing access, and the courts reward this behaviors by ordering to to pay obscene amounts of money to the mother. Oh, I know it's "for the children", whatever, my ex just hands down clothes or buy them second hand, he costs are no different than mine. In fact I have all the debt from our relationship.

Then there is the consistent bad behavior of my ex, denying telephone access, referring to my first when calling to the children to the phone, I can hear them ask who is it...she says...my first name. Going out of town leaving the children with babysitter instead of me, in fact when she does this I have no idea where my children are, sometimes for up to a week! The list goes on an on, and they get rewarded by the courts, in my opinion this only gives validity to their bad, offensive and harmful behavior.

So, yes, I can see some points he is making and why he's there in his mind. I think we should have a little compassion and understanding of his plight rather than berate him for it. Like all of here, he's entitled to his opinion, we don't need to agree with it. Just my 2 cents

Comment

Lost Father - create your own post rather than posting on something that has been up since 2006. To try and backtrack is crazy and many will avoid the post for this reason.

As for Steve's advice. With a word of caution, he is very bitter, IMHO. That is OK but you got to take things in perspective. Two well thoughout men who have been living this nightmare called family court have replied to the post but have not given you any constructive criticism. They will!! Ask the appropriate questions.

Sooooo............who owns the forums???? LMAO. I got better things to do with my time than research that - if someone has figured it out, good on you - perhaps you would be more successful with your "case" if you do research there instead.

But you ought read the neutrality in postings throughout the entire forum before you make any bias opinions. Nuff said.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
              Working...
              X