Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Depriving the world of more of my children seems cruel, if I have lots of kids I can just claim undue hardship and I think in quebec they can't take more than 50% of ur salary in child suppport so I think by the 2nd pair the pot will just have to be split.

Comment

Links this one is for you:

Moors v Moors, 2013 ABQB 740

Now this is what I call "substantial child support"

Comment

I've had it done as well. For me, I have enough kids, and most women in my age bracket, including my GF, aren't interested in kids at our mature age.

It wasn't a big deal, slight discomfort and minor swelling. I was dilligent about the after care insructions.

Comment

and most women in my age bracket, including my GF, aren't interested in kids at our mature age.
          May be so, may be not.....not about to take that chance based on "most mature women don't want kids"..I'll rather not be surprised

This article begs to differ...older women having babies

Comment

Originally posted by FWB View Post
            May be so, may be not.....not about to take that chance based on "most mature women don't want kids"..I'll rather not be surprised

This article begs to differ...older women having babies
            Well by mature I mean over 40. I realize more women are trying it, but I am not convinced that more = most.

Comment

but I am not convinced that more = most.
              I am in the over 40 camp (although I don't look it)...Like I said, am not a gambler, and idn't want to take that chance by having someone make a unilateral decision for me.

This is just me...diff folks, diff strokes and all that. I intend to only having to worry about myself at a certain age.

Comment

Originally posted by FWB View Post
                I am in the over 40 camp (although I don't look it)...Like I said, am not a gambler, and idn't want to take that chance by having someone make a unilateral decision for me.

This is just me...diff folks, diff strokes and all that. I intend to only having to worry about myself at a certain age.

Given my oldest is going to soon be twenty, I can't see myself chasing a toddler, unless it is a grandkid. My GF has a newborn newphew, darned cute and lovable, but didn't make me want another of my own.

Comment

Friend of mine had her first child at 40 and second at 42. She is totally exhausted. Her kids have friends whose grandparents are close to the same age as her. I've been with her when people have assumed her children are her grandchildren. No fun.

Comment

Friend of mine had her first child at 40 and second at 42.
                    There are indeed a lot of people in that age group having there for child for different reasons.....either through adoption, sperm donors or the ones that go through IVF
                    She is totally exhausted.
                    I can imagine..I see quite a number of not so active parents, with the kids just running circles round them...I can't even imagine that

Comment

I learned tantra sex. This way 1. ladies are very happy 2. no baby if I don't whant. 3. when I win the lottery at the age of 82 I can still knock up 22 year old babes.

Comment

Originally posted by BitHunter View Post
                        I learned tantra sex. This way 1. ladies are very happy 2. no baby if I don't whant. 3. when I win the lottery at the age of 82 I can still knock up 22 year old babes.
                        In high school they teach the pre-ejaculate can get ppl pregnant and tantric sex doesnt protect from that.

Comment

Originally posted by Links17 View Post
                          In high school they teach the pre-ejaculate can get ppl pregnant and tantric sex doesnt protect from that.
                          nope, not true based on the latest research.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                          Working...
                          X