The "Process"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dam I was close I said 2 sessions...missed by one

so another counsellor prior to the August 2013 one..hmmm...why no mention of her

so aug to sept (2 months).....break....between oct to feb.....and now back on board since march?

OCL left that hanging....after Counsellor began working again(march?)....and after she left the partner and contacted police, she (counsellor) got a support worker.... got LAO scumbag lawyer.... chatted about slander to support worker or the Counsellor?......Then the original Counsellor got Goldilocks on welfare and pushed her into the real world?

SO still on welfare and still using different support groups in your community?

or the Quebec community

Ms. LF32 discussed abuse, psychological abuse and verbal abuse... HOW MANY FORMS of ABUSE do they have these days????

no shots to head though ...like some people do in elevators

Comment

• Well well .. after some research (love the web) .. it would seem my OCL had her Social work certificate issued in 2004. Suspended on July 26th/2006. Cancelled in 2009. Reissued only in 2010.

Wonder what happened?2009
      Last edited by LovingFather32; 09-24-2014, 08:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LovingFather32 View Post
        Well well .. after some research (love the web) .. it would seem my OCL had her Social work certificate issued in 2004. Suspended on July 26th/2006. Cancelled in 2009. Reissued only in 2010.

Wonder what happened?2009
        Oh my. That is interesting. I would double check her credentials. Can you find dates for her education? Would be great to have her CV. Maybe education timelines are offered online?

Comment

• Just curious why she's fabricating and engineering so much nonsense. Not only is she putting my professional career at risk, but my relationship with my little girl. She's basically trying to ruin my life and has this cold smile about it. It's like nothing Ive never experienced. Eerie actually.

Comment

• Knowledge is power

OCL is probably on thin ice with OCL office and with the shrink council

she's dangerous to delicate matters.....picks sides (woman's) and inflames

that item on OCL's you posted...summed it up....clinicians that are emotionally damaged from there own failures in relationships....are looking to justify there own failures....misery loves company if I recall.

This OCL has gone even against it's sister agency...which is unnatural....but the sister agency had no problem telling you OCL got it wrong...unprofessional and leading questions.

Maybe sister agency knows about this OCL also. Eerie'er

every time I say complain...out pops a new item...and I think...geeze good LF32 held of complaining....LMAO

Comment

• Most common reason for suspension,revocation in my profession is nonpayment of registration fees. On the other hand, some disciplinary cases are published..can you find any details?

Comment

• When Social Workers go on maternity leave does that affect their registration status? Just wondering... Is there an official registrar or college that would have records of misdeeds by this Social Worker, something like a College of Physicians and Surgeons, which has records accessible online?

Comment

• Originally posted by arabian View Post
                  When Social Workers go on maternity leave does that affect their registration status? Just wondering... Is there an official registrar or college that would have records of misdeeds by this Social Worker, something like a College of Physicians and Surgeons, which has records accessible online?
                  Yes. In Ontario: Home :: Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers

Comment

• Originally posted by Links17 View Post
                    I wonder if there is a handbook...
                    Yes there is one... It can be found here:

THE LIZ LIBRARY | Women's law and research | mothers' rights, women's history, family law, politics, children's issues, education, religion, and psychology
                    Last edited by Tayken; 09-25-2014, 12:51 AM.

Comment

• Yes. This is where I got my information. No details though. Just that her SW certificate was suspended on one occasion, cancelled on another and was reissued 4 years ago.

Dinkyface is correct, it could very well just be that she was on maternity, etc. But "suspended", then "cancelled" a few years later. Intrigues me.

Comment

• I am looking for some help on Case Law.

New motion date set in stone. 14B complete for CAS records.

I require case law on the following:

- Where OCL made irrational recommendations and judge went against them
                        Where OCL recommended supervision and judge went against them
                        Where judge felt OCL's recommendations were not tested.
                        Preferably at motions, not trials

My lawyer has asked to do some research on that. We want to make whatever she has to say moot for the motion. So judge shouldn't even consider it.

She sent this case (and notes on this OCL) to a panel of lawyers for an angency. 3 responded to her saying to check out this caselaw: BOF. I couldn't find it anywhere.

Any caselaw that matches the above criteria would be very appreciative. Of course the better it resembles my case the more significant it becomes.

This is may assist in winning my motion in October and seeing my little girl again.

Comment

• Don't you have to recieve a bona fide FINAL Report from OCL?

OCL recomendations was just a INTERiM REPORT

That INTERIM recomendation could end tomorrow for all you know.....it was purposely left OPEN...if any party disagreed with the (3) recomendations ....then Sole Custody goes to EX...you go to a access center.

Geeze I wonder if there's a incentive here for EX disagreeing.

The interium report is a fishing trip to get you to (acknowledge) anger issues and bath issues.

We said (me usually) SURE... take a parenting course (bath)....and go to post seperation therapy (anger)...but don't acknowledge anything that the OCL recomended let a Judge decide if what you did met the recomendations of OCL.

AND sign up for the ACCESS CENTER....your happy to go (OCL "threat" laughed at by you)

OCL is making FINAL Report OCT 7 or 9? It's not a FINAL REPORT there wasn't a completed assesment and OCL is stuck at and denied access for BATH

OCL made it perfectly clear to you... it's not the EX stuck on the BATH.....SHE IS.

Resolution or drawing up a path for parties to settle there affairs or developing a framework both parties can work towards. That's the Clincian job

You recieved a ultimatium and the conditions the OCL set (recomended) were done so that no matter what you did it would fail.

There was no "disclosure meeting to all parties"...there was no 4 way meeting to work on settlement.... there was 2 seperate meetings......and you were told do such and such or else.

Long story short all you should need at a OCT Motion is the other agency findings and report to refute the OCL refusal to move past BATH.

Nothing came out of that OCL meeting that even remotely indicated you'd get more access or unsupervised access...or gradual increase in access

There is no REPORT or recommendation for a Judge....just a OCL shrink making an allegation followed by a conclusion

Your lawyer better clarify "the assesment stopped when OCL allegation was made". (for the motion)

Your lawyer has to clarify OCL has denied further access. (for the motion)

Your lawyer better launch a formal compliant against OCL (for the motion)

Your lawyer better get those CAS records although the Report is good enough.

This is why the OCL license was taken....she makes herself the Court matter

and she won't be at the Motion.

It's all a game...a complaint means Judge won't look at "report"...but he should look at it if it wasn't a report
                          Last edited by MrToronto; 09-25-2014, 04:36 PM.

Comment

• You might find this case interesting. Did a judge actually order an OCL report? I note in this case the judge rejected even the appointing of the OCL in the first place as it was not demonstrated that the parents could not make decisions for the children:

https://www.canlii.org/en/bc/bcsc/do...XN0b2R5AAAAAAE

Comment

• Originally posted by MrToronto View Post
                              Don't you have to recieve a bona fide FINAL Report from OCL?

That INTERIM recomendation could end tomorrow for all you know.....it was purposely left OPEN...if any party disagreed with the (3) recomendations ....then Sole Custody goes to EX...you go to a access center.

The interium report is a fishing trip to get you to (acknowledge) anger issues and bath issues.

We said (me usually) SURE... take a parenting course (bath)....and go to post seperation therapy (anger)...but don't acknowledge anything that the OCL recomended let a Judge decide if what you did met the recomendations of OCL.

AND sign up for the ACCESS CENTER....your happy to go (OCL "threat" laughed at by you)

OCL is making FINAL Report OCT 7 or 9? It's not a FINAL REPORT there wasn't a completed assesment and OCL is stuck at and denied access for BATH

OCL made it perfectly clear to you... it's not the EX stuck on the BATH.....SHE IS.

Resolution or drawing up a path for parties to settle there affairs or developing a framework both parties can work towards. That's the Clincian job

You recieved a ultimatium and the conditions the OCL set (recomended) were done so that no matter what you did it would fail.

There was no "disclosure meeting to all parties"...there was no 4 way meeting to work on settlement.... there was 2 seperate meetings......and you were told do such and such or else.

Long story short all you should need at a OCT Motion is the other agency findings and report to refute the OCL refusal to move past BATH.

Nothing came out of that OCL meeting that even remotely indicated you'd get more access or unsupervised access...or gradual increase in access

There is no REPORT or recommendation for a Judge....just a OCL shrink making an allegation followed by a conclusion

Your lawyer better clarify "the assesment stopped when OCL allegation was made". (for the motion)

It's all a game...a complaint means Judge won't look at "report"...but he should look at it if it wasn't a report
                              Mr T. And any other including myself have told you this is a game. We told you that their plan is to get you to agree to dumb things just to get a taste of seeing your daughter. Don't play their game.

There is not report until you have it.
                              There are no tapes until you have it.
                              There is no transcript until you have it.

Stop playing, start gathering evidence, and start sinking their ship.

And for God sakes get on the access centre waiting list so you can have more witnesses to call and talk about how crazy your ex is. I agree ask them why they haven't processed your May application yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrToronto View Post
                                Don't you have to recieve a bona fide FINAL Report from OCL?

We want OCL to have no credibility come the motion. We are doing a formal complaint. We're not letting OCL spoil a motion, cause more delays, cause more drama. It can be done before the report. Her antics did it to herself. Whether a judge agrees? Guess we'll see. Whether she sees our affidavit with complaints and magically changes her report to be positive to make us look like liars? Who knows. All we know is her remarks cant run the motion. She has to be exposed.

Mr. T, Im speaking with my EAP regarding their allegations of anger stuff .. everything actually. It comes with my benefits and its free. Best part is I pay $20.00 and I get the full report of our discussions. Counselling for sexual stuff? Sorry .. not in a million years.

OCL says shes making final report on Oct 9th. This wont happen . guaranteed. Another reason we're bringing a motion and complaining in the absence of a biased report. We have in writing by OCL that she will be done by Oct. 9th. I think that's all we need.

I was blackmailed. "Go for sexual counselling to save my social work certificate or sole to mommy". Enough is enough.

Yes, OCL did stop her assessment .. the second D3 said she had baths in her habitual home.

Formal complaint being made and CAS records are being sought.

No more backing down from court. We will be there. And we'll be there with ammo to shut OCL down. She's finished.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X