Application for restraining order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Application for restraining order

If I was served this document am I required to reply to it? Or do I just show up on the day that's provided?
    The whole thing is totally bogus anyway

criminal or family? you can get a restraining order either way i think. Might help to clarify.

Comment

My understanding is that you need to reply and file an affidavit and get it sworn or affirmed and you can proceed with a motion as well to strike it or challenge it. Hope this helps. This is in no way a legal advice.

Comment

It's in family court.
        It says I have to fill out form 10-a which is fine. However it looks like the other party also submitted an affidavit with this application. Do I submit one as well with my reply(10-a)?

Comment

You might think its bogus but the other side is going to come to court with proof it isnt.

Comment

Yes, you proceed with your form 10 and write an affidavit. She needs to serve you with her evidence as no judge can admit evidence without them being served upon you. If she has evidence, so should you. She should be serving you with her forms and then you respond. Are you self-represented.This is in no way a legal advice.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
            Working...
            X