Your Divorce Theme Song

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leviathan View Post
    I'm just kidding Janibel...compared to slayer, Zeppelin is super easy listening...
    If you were listening to Slayer with headphones, it's a miracle that you haven't done permanent damage to your hearing - not to mention your immortal soul

Comment

Originally posted by mcdreamy View Post
      I've been thinking about this for over a day, my ex and I aren't all that hostile, and never have been.

I LOVE Pink, So What, if I had to pick a nasty divorce theme. But I would rather have Pink, Raise Your Glass. I think that song is more me.

What was your wedding song? (this should age some of us!)
      Mine was Unchained Melody.

Janibel, this too, shall come.
      OMG my ex is here....oh I see....we just had the same wedding song.

Comment

Originally posted by DowntroddenDad View Post
        OMG my ex is here....oh I see....we just had the same wedding song.
        lol -- you, I, and probably 100,000 others in the province alone.
        Wasn't every unique, was it?
        Start a discussion, not a fire. Post with kindness.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdreamy View Post
          lol -- you, I, and probably 100,000 others in the province alone.
          Wasn't every unique, was it?
          Well I was a Righteous Brothers fan before Top Gun or Ghost....When I was getting married, it wasn't that popular(mid 90s). At least we didn't chose Randy Travis "Forever and ever amen".....

As a classical singer, I probably have enough must have music for a 2 hour funeral.....its actually a running joke in my choir.

Comment

Originally posted by Janibel View Post
            If you were listening to Slayer with headphones, it's a miracle that you haven't done permanent damage to your hearing - not to mention your immortal soul

LOL...I may have scarred the soul a little listening to all that Slayer...but NOTHING compared to the way the ex SUCKED it out of my body , stamped on it and tossed it into the trash!!

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
            Working...
            X