Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

New posts


  Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law > Common Law Issues

Common Law Issues The law regarding common law relationships is different than in cases of divorce. Discuss the issues that affect unmarried couples here.

Thread Tools
Old 07-31-2014, 10:55 AM
childfocused childfocused is offline
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 71
childfocused is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
your more than likely correct...either way..FRO's out of my hair...that's all I really wanted to be honest..

adult step-child not in school, no proof of any continued education....a temp CS order of 1000/mth...yea...painful!!!
Good on you, and this just goes to show that you really have to be on top of things when it comes to paying CS for adult kids. If you don't have any disclosure, you know the other party won't come to you to say...kid is not attending full time education
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Overpayment Pink Financial Issues 2 04-06-2011 05:54 PM
CS overpayment Wiser2008 Financial Issues 1 10-15-2010 06:19 PM
Possibility of receiving credit for overpayment of child support gzy039 Financial Issues 8 12-30-2009 06:43 PM
Child support ! Overpayment? dajackal Financial Issues 20 02-21-2009 08:33 AM
overpayment of child support Mikesgal Financial Issues 1 02-09-2008 04:16 PM

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:15 AM.