No announcement yet.

Payor might flee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Janus, this is a compliment. You really dumb that down for me. You are entirely right. I have the property statement and proof of one property that's already been sold months ago. The second property has just been listed. I need his final property to go up for sale and that will prove it. Unless he keeps the final property rented out as that is something he's involved in and moved elsewhere into the girlfriend's house. Sorry for any spelling or typing mistakes I'm voice typing this.

Comment

you can't go after his property placing liens on it if you're not married. FRO will only go after his property if he is behind in child support. to my understanding, there is no child support order. By the time FRO get's all that in place, which is next to impossible if he's not cooperating, and by that time it will be sold, his credit cards will be maxed out, and he will be living the dream in Dubai while we shovel snow here paying his debts by our tax dollars. We are already paying for your legal aid lawyer with our tax dollars we don't want to pay anymore.

Even if you get a child support order, what money do you expect from him when he's in Dubai? You honestly think that he cares about losing his Canadian passport? or property in Canada? Canada is probably the last of his worries. There are many other countries out there - a lot of them better than Canada.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X