This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by confusedmommy View Post
    Or WD trying to "frame" his ex. Gees , people ,get real life . Its internet. Here anyone can be whatever he/she wants.
    No, you can't be "whatever he/she wants" on the internet. Not on this forum. We expect honesty from posters as a community. You are clearly being dishonest and to the point that everyone knows who you are. You are providing more than enough evidence for people to draw their own conclusions based on what you write here.

Please, I implore you, for the sake of your son to consider your actions as a parent. Look at it from his eyes, from his level and from his level of maturity. What you are doing is not benefiting your son. It is not improving your case. It is not making anything better in fact.

Despite what you think and/or believe... I for one don't hate you. I feel sorry for you and hope you seek help. There are people out there that can help you. But, you have to be prepared to listen to them with both ears, your brain and most importantly your heart.

Good Luck!
    Tayken

Comment

• Originally posted by confusedmommy View Post
      Or WD trying to "frame" his ex. Gees , people ,get real life . Its internet. Here anyone can be whatever he/she wants.

cheers
      Or WD's ex trying to 'frame' him by alleging that he's paying people for their testimony or affidavits if he had accepted your pathetic transparent 'fishing' for money in exchange for help.

Luckily for WD, he doesn't HAVE to pay anyone, there are many who truly believe in what he is doing for his child that are willing to TRUTHFULLY speak on his behalf. Couple that with the irrefutable information spread all over the internet linked to your IP address(es), your ongoing bizarre behaviours and obvious mental issues and it's clear to see why you'd have to resport to such pathetic tactics to attempt to discredit him.

Comment

• How about that for a change? Just got it on OFW

Dear, WD aka Tyken ak storm aka confusedmmmy and whatever else imaginary profile you have. I am asking you kindly, please stop all this b/sh. Not that I care of all this nonsense you play, but what my concerns are.

1. Your mental health issue
        2. Impact on all this on Maxeem.

I know you try to "create" as much new"evidance" as you can, but your game is almost over. Please, leram to lose properly.

Please, seek some help. You need one. 3 month will go up soon and what next?

You spreading all thuis nonsense to paise you, but my question to you is "how this benefits Maxeem? " how to try aaliniate child and exlude from mothers life is in childs best ineterst? How this will impact hi im future? Do not you think that child will not know all this you did. What you trying to achive???

In any way, please stop, or I will do something to make you stop. This is not treat. I will do it legally. You just do not get it. You went to far!!! You might end up in jail....

best regards
        I wish I can write like Taken, but for her it does not matter

Comment

• what was that?Was she trying to threaten you with jail????

Comment

• Originally posted by murphyslaw View Post
            what was that?Was she trying to threaten you with jail????
            that message what she sent me by OurFamilyWizard. As for jail - looks like. According to her that will be one of her issue during the coming trial.

what else she can do ?

Comment

• She can get herself in serious trouble with those kinds of threats.If she whips up some more false allegations she could be charged with mischief and possibly more.There is no legally for her-she has no power ,she is just another deluded conflicted irrational crazy ex .

Comment

• Originally posted by WorkingDAD View Post
                I wish I can write like Taken, but for her it does not matter
                Well, I can guarantee that WorkdingDad and I are not the same person.

A.F. v. D.G.1., 2012 ONSC 764 (CanLII)
                Date: 2012-02-03
                Docket: FS 431/10
                URL: CanLII - 2012 ONSC 764 (CanLII)

Q. In fact, the only reason that you now see that the children should not live with their mother is your belief that the mother harbours a delusional view of Mr. A.F. and refuses to change that. That’s the, the difference, if you will, between report one and two and three?

A. No. The difference between report one and two is I recognized that there is a system in place, a delusional system in place, that does not allow mother to alter her view of what is going on that has her oppose any looking into this matter any further, at least she opposed coming for the re-update, has her oppose and question the treatment centre who is looking after the children and helping them get better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Storm-confusedmommy-Luba
                  Dear, WD aka Tyken ak storm aka confusedmmmy and whatever else imaginary profile you have. I am asking you kindly, please stop all this b/sh. Not that I care of all this nonsense you play, but what my concerns are.

1. Your mental health issue
                  2. Impact on all this on Maxeem.

I know you try to "create" as much new"evidance" as you can, but your game is almost over. Please, leram to lose properly.

Please, seek some help. You need one. 3 month will go up soon and what next?

You spreading all thuis nonsense to paise you, but my question to you is "how this benefits Maxeem? " how to try aaliniate child and exlude from mothers life is in childs best ineterst? How this will impact hi im future? Do not you think that child will not know all this you did. What you trying to achive???

In any way, please stop, or I will do something to make you stop. This is not treat. I will do it legally. You just do not get it. You went to far!!! You might end up in jail....

best regards
                  This is nothing but a defense mechanism of projection as a major way of dealing possibly with her own difficulties, fears/worries/anxieties, and feelings of inadequacy. It would require proper clinical analysis to properly determine.

Comment

• Like I said several postings ago, some people just do not give up on the "fight." The writing might be on the wall for all to see. They may have even have received the same message in a hundred different ways. But based on their thwarted sense of reality, they are the victim in all this and will continue fighting for the outcome they want.

I really feel for you Working Dad. My advice would be not to engage with this person other than as needed for parenting. Set your boundaries and stick to them. She obviously is getting a kick out of any response she gets. Often these individuals do themselves more harm (legally and personally) all through their own actions. Make sure you set aside some time everyday to take a break from all this crazy stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nadia View Post
                      Like I said several postings ago, some people just do not give up on the "fight." The writing might be on the wall for all to see. They may have even have received the same message in a hundred different ways. But based on their thwarted sense of reality, they are the victim in all this and will continue fighting for the outcome they want.
                      What you have identified here Nadia (and in passt comments) is possibly "victim playing".

(As well as others who have raised this concern regarding the postings.)

Originally posted by Wikipedia
                      Manipulators often play the victim role ("poor me") by portraying themselves as victims of circumstances or someone else's behavior in order to gain pity or sympathy or to evoke compassion and thereby get something from another. Caring and conscientious people cannot stand to see anyone suffering, and the manipulator often finds it easy and rewarding to play on sympathy to get cooperation.[1]
                      Last edited by Tayken; 09-17-2012, 10:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tayken View Post
                        What you have identified here Nadia (and in passt comments) is possibly "victim playing".

(As well as others who have raised this concern regarding the postings.)
                        Worse thing is..it works for them!Up to a point of course..eventually people wake up and realize what they have been helping.On a personal note my stbx actually used some of the behaviour he had been displaying and attributed it to me.It was completely insane and weird on so many levels.Of course facts prove themselves ,but to have someone try to tarnish my name with their misdeeds and just plain disgusting behaviour, is pretty horrifying.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                        Working...
                        X