cpp split

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cpp split

well my ex informed me today that his gf wants him to take action and file for the divorce. Wasn't a shock and I was waiting for him to file as he said he would do it right away (three years ago)

I just checked the forms for the CPP credit split and noticed that in the form they ask for his address. He has never told me where he is living and has cut out the address part on any of the paperwork for dental claims that I put in (covered under him till divorce but checks come to his address and in his name). I am not sure if when he files for divorce if his mailing address will be on the papers.

Anyone have the answer to this?

I am not sure if when he files for divorce if his mailing address will be on the papers.

Anyone have the answer to this?
    Yes, it will be.

Comment

Originally posted by OrleansLawyer View Post
      Yes, it will be.
      thanks so much. I just hope he isn't upset when he finds out that I will know where he is living. I would never harass him or anything like that. The only time I email him is to arrange a time, place to meet when I have a benefit check that I have to get from him, other then that, no contact at all. I guess he just wants to keep it a secret and that is his right. He and I have both moved on and I know that I am happy in my relationship.

Comment

another question. It says to use pen to fill it out so I take it that means I cannot fill it out on the computer then print it ? It has to be done by hand?

Comment

It says to use pen to fill it out so I take it that means I cannot fill it out on the computer then print it ? It has to be done by hand?
          It is preferable to complete it on the computer.

When it says it must be done in pen, it means "you must use pen, as opposed to pencil".

Comment

Originally posted by OrleansLawyer View Post
            It is preferable to complete it on the computer.

When it says it must be done in pen, it means "you must use pen, as opposed to pencil".
            thanks so much again. Just want to make sure that I get it done right the first time.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
            Working...
            X