X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fighting FRO and fraud

Good luck to all of you.
    Last edited by fieldgrey's ex; 05-30-2011, 10:03 AM. Reason: deleted

UPDATE - I see fieldgrey's ex has essentially deleted her long post (followed her own advice it seems to not post here ) ...too bad, it showed her true colours

Here was my response to her original post:

Wow, I've been dreaming about this for a long time - the other side!!

I wish everybody (both ex's) was on this site, but alas such is not the case.

To fieldgrey's ex - ummm, you are not exactly imparting knowledge here when you state that google and our ex's alike can find us here - I think a reasonably intelligent person would know this.

Also, we all know that the members here are not lawyers etc, that they are merely other people caught up in the mess that is separation, expressing their opinions, help, and criticisms. Do you think we are idiots?

His exploits with women, as many of your other points, are not relevant here.

He should be free to pursue income as he sees fit - "all in an attempt to get Spousal Support reduced so he can play at being CEO of his own failed company, a vanity project that has earned zero money since inception". Is he your work horse, that must perform as you see fit to make money?

Are you saying that while living in a crappy apartment with his parents, and not working or not making near what he used to that he should pay you $6500/month spousal?

In a quick read of his 100 posts, he is well written and level headed, and I did not come across a single bad word about you.

My former spouse was reasonable so I avoided court, so I cannot comment on the quality of his advice in that area, but I did not find anyone who did.

You have shown your hand as well, and it is not a pretty one.
    Last edited by billm; 05-30-2011, 10:29 AM.

Comment

I didn't get to read the original post. Too bad, it's always interesting to see both sides of the story. I pretty much always assumed my ex would be able to read what it is here and even identify my posts relatively easily.

The short answer is, I just don't care. She made her choices and I feel I did everything I could to keep things civilized and take care of her and my son. But I'm not married to her anymore, so I don't feel obligated to keep her dirty little secrets anymore, and I'm entitled to express myself and occasionally find support for my situation and opinions :P

Good luck to both FG and his ex... I'm sorry both of you had to go through this and the unpleasantness of court. I hope you can move on with your lives now.

Comment

Originally posted by billm View Post
        UPDATE - I see fieldgrey's ex has essentially deleted her long post (followed her own advice it seems to not post here ) ...too bad, it showed her true colours

Here was my response to her original post:

Wow, I've been dreaming about this for a long time - the other side!!

I wish everybody (both ex's) was on this site, but alas such is not the case.

To fieldgrey's ex - ummm, you are not exactly imparting knowledge here when you state that google and our ex's alike can find us here - I think a reasonably intelligent person would know this.

Also, we all know that the members here are not lawyers etc, that they are merely other people caught up in the mess that is separation, expressing their opinions, help, and criticisms. Do you think we are idiots?

His exploits with women, as many of your other points, are not relevant here.

He should be free to pursue income as he sees fit - "all in an attempt to get Spousal Support reduced so he can play at being CEO of his own failed company, a vanity project that has earned zero money since inception". Is he your work horse, that must perform as you see fit to make money?

Are you saying that while living in a crappy apartment with his parents, and not working or not making near what he used to that he should pay you $6500/month spousal?

In a quick read of his 100 posts, he is well written and level headed, and I did not come across a single bad word about you.

My former spouse was reasonable so I avoided court, so I cannot comment on the quality of his advice in that area, but I did not find anyone who did.

You have shown your hand as well, and it is not a pretty one.
        Couldn't have said it better myself.

Comment

dammit.
          woulda liked to see that post.

oh well.
          fieldgreys ex... two words, if I may.

"Move On."

Comment

I fortunately, had a chance to read over feildgreys ex's post this morning.
            In short, I can understand fully why fiedgrey found himself in a trial! I can also appreciate why feildgrtey has had to become learned in family law.

Ex fieldgrey, one thing is certain from my short inclusion in this forum, the fine folks who post here know when someone is not authentic, we can smell this in parts per million! We are a community that is getting screwed over in family law, men women and children! Family law in this country is profoundly dysfunctional, a false economy measured in billions of dollars and many times over in the end abuses children.

I don't know who you are, far all thats possible you are feildgrey's neighbor and his dog sh*t on your lawn yesterday.

This forum is about people helping people in very difficult circumstances. Fieldgrey has been an enormous help in my fight against this social pathology called family law!

Ps> I see a great deal of projection in your post this morning. What is clear to me this.... you are all about the money. Tell me this, If your ex " is playing CEO of his own failed company" why chase him for all this SS you went to trial over?

I think you realized what you said just there and deleted your post once you realized this. You admitted his company was a failure and I think most judges would consider that relevant in determining "means".

Good luck to you, you will need it with fieldgrey.

Comment

shoot... I miss it...
              I wish I would have my ex here... At least everybody would see what I am dialing with ...

Comment

I read it, it was the typical "he is hiding money, under-employing himself" blurb.

She stated that given technology one should be more careful about their user names and the information they post on forums, which is true.

The rest was just how she was superior and the ex was bad and how she bent him over in court to the point where he settled.

Comment

I missed it too. Too bad someone didn't get it and save it. I wonder if fg might have it. Hopefully he does even if for his own records.

Comment

Originally posted by WorkingDAD View Post
                    shoot... I miss it...
                    I wish I would have my ex here... At least everybody would see what I am dialing with ...

Amen, brother!

Comment

I missed the post - too busy with long day at work today.

As of last Thursday afternoon settlement my life gratefully moved on, and I hope to continue posting here the benefit of hard lessons learned, not axe grinding.

FG

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                      Working...
                      X