No announcement yet.

need help for my mother ASAP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't have much to add in way of constructive help but I'd like to wish you and your mom my sincerest condolences. what a crazy situation.

I am going to agree wiht what billie said a few posts ago about eviction and proving residency etc..

I know where I live now all I needed was mail sent to me here to prove tenancy.
    One time in East Vancouver my landlord did change the locks and toss my stuff out. I was paid til the end of the month and was slowly over the month moving my stuff out into the new place to avoid the stress of a one day move. I came back with 3 or 4 days left on my lease to new locks and a new family living there already lol.. my daughters stuff was in a box on the lawn.

The police can't do anything! you have to take it to court.. I didn't even bother.

Im not suggesting you rely on the fact that this guy "wouldnt bother" to take it to court but from my own personal experience if cops arent going to help a young mom get back into her home i doubt theyd help him

Comment

well she went before a judge today and the charges were dropped. Now the next step is getting him out

Comment

Good Stuff.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X