This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Advice..

I'm not sure how you give,or why,all of this free advice,but here's a big thank you from me..............

No, thank YOU!

Hi 2old4this,

Jeff certainly has done a great job setting up these forums. I must say though that most of the information given is fact rather than opinion. It's really tough for parties going through a messy divorce, custody battle or support situation to search high and low for general information on the net, in libraries or wherever else. That's why these forums are such an excellent resource... they are easily accessible and our members don't fill their posts with too much legal jargon.

Thanks for your support! Comments like yours makes it all worth while.

Lindsay

Comment

Thanks for your kind words 2old4this!

But it's not really just me! A lot of thanks to the moderating team here: logicalvelocity, divorcemanagement and Lindsay. They've done a heck of a lot and don't get enough recognition.

Thanks again to all of them for all their hard work and for making the forums such a helpful and supportive place.
      Ottawa Divorce

Comment

This forum is awesome and its strength is in its membership. We learn from of each other.

lv

Comment

Agree wholeheartedly with 2old4this, and with Jeff! The moderators have all been a great help too.

Jeff, I hope my posts re: free legal advise for domestic abuse victims is OK by you. While I'm in Ontario, I'm no where near Ottawa. I assume lots of other folks are spread out too so offered the info. Now I'm a bit fearful I may have overstepped my boundaries :-o

Keep up the great work. This site has been a godsend!

Comment

Originally posted by mom22galz
            Jeff, I hope my posts re: free legal advise for domestic abuse victims is OK by you. While I'm in Ontario, I'm no where near Ottawa. I assume lots of other folks are spread out too so offered the info. Now I'm a bit fearful I may have overstepped my boundaries :-o
            Not a problem - it was really helpful. Thanks!
            Ottawa Divorce

Comment

I am new to this but i too would like to thank u all for posting this info on here not only does it make me realize i am not alone but to know that others are dealing with the same thing that i am. I think that there are people on here that really do care and its nice to know. I think coming here almost makes me a lil stronger cuz i am kinda a pusher over as most would say so reading others stories makes me realize i can do it too. So a big thanks and I will keep coming in. xoxoxoxoxo

Comment

I would just like to extend my gratitude to Jeff, all the moderators and of course all the contributors out there who make this forum a godsend.

Everytime that I visit the forum, and especially when the day has been a tough one, I take a moment to be thankful that the opportunity to connect with others going through similar experiences exists through the forum.

Just ask yourself the question, what would it be like if you were going through the process all by yourself or worse yet just you and your lawyer?

Believe me, the opportunity to talk with real people and get honest answers (even though they may not be what we want to hear in some cases) has been a blessing that has seen me through some hard days.

I just wanted to say thanks.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                Working...
                X