No announcement yet.

Overpayment to FRO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's DONE...I got ahold of my case worker at FRO and they've been holding my $$ in an account since mid may...she stated she's been trying to get ahold of my since then (I travel quite abit because of work) to let me know they're holding my $$..

DEDUCTIONS STOP as of July 31st..FRO is sending me a cheque with the $$ they've been holding since mid May!!...

Comment

Originally posted by Leviathan View Post
      it's DONE...I got ahold of my case worker at FRO and they've been holding my $$ in an account since mid may...she stated she's been trying to get ahold of my since then (I travel quite abit because of work) to let me know they're holding my $$..

DEDUCTIONS STOP as of July 31st..FRO is sending me a cheque with the $$ they've been holding since mid May!!...
      Congratulations! That must be a relief

Comment

Originally posted by OntarioMomma View Post
        Congratulations! That must be a relief

It is!!!...thanks OM

Comment

They will hold the money until the final deduction is done (at the end of July). Expect it to take a month or 2 to receive your refund. There won't even be a letter with it. Just a cheque.

Comment

Originally posted by paris View Post
            They will hold the money until the final deduction is done (at the end of July). Expect it to take a month or 2 to receive your refund. There won't even be a letter with it. Just a cheque.

your more than likely correct...either way..FRO's out of my hair...that's all I really wanted to be honest..

adult step-child not in school, no proof of any continued education....a temp CS order of 1000/mth...yea...painful!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Leviathan View Post
              your more than likely correct...either way..FRO's out of my hair...that's all I really wanted to be honest..

adult step-child not in school, no proof of any continued education....a temp CS order of 1000/mth...yea...painful!!!
              Good on you, and this just goes to show that you really have to be on top of things when it comes to paying CS for adult kids. If you don't have any disclosure, you know the other party won't come to you to say...kid is not attending full time education

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
              Working...
              X