Notice of withdrawal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notice of withdrawal

Wow...she totally withdrew (her being the applicant) received the fax today...seems she no longer wants to continue the battle.

I'm speechless guys...relieved, dreaming??

The weight off my chest is unbelievable..

Fantastic news!

Now what are you going to do about costs? Hope you and your lawyer will quickly prepare a statement of costs and get it submitted.

Was her withdrawl timely or would it be considered late? Your lawyer will know about that but I now if someone withdraws late it is expensive.
    Last edited by arabian; 03-21-2014, 12:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Leviathan View Post
      Wow...she totally withdrew (her being the applicant) received the fax today...seems she no longer wants to continue the battle.

I'm speechless guys...relieved, dreaming??

The weight off my chest is unbelievable..
      Just curious - does this mean that you will remain separated indefinitely or will your divorce be non-contested and granted by default?

Comment

Congratulations! I'd like to know as well when is a withdrawl considered late? In my matter we have not yet had our final Trial Management Conference and trial is slated for next year.

Comment

Originally posted by DontGiveUp View Post
          Congratulations! I'd like to know as well when is a withdrawl considered late? In my matter we have not yet had our final Trial Management Conference and trial is slated for next year.

It's done...my lawyer wrote up a final settlement, the ex signed, agreed to no spousal and no CS (her daughter, no proof of continued education, special needs, etc)..I sent a copy off to FRO and they stopped any garnishments...

judge signed it in late July, I now have an official binding document that I have FRAMED and posted on the wall in the main hallway for ALL to see

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
          Working...
          X