This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, for sure.

After an appropriate period of grieving- I am certain there will be a new puppy in our future.

Comment

Pets are amazing. I can vent to my cat and I know she will never tell. Its nice to be able to tell all my deepest secrets and never be scared that it will get out.

Your pet has given you so much love and I know it doesnt feel like it but you are repaying that love by not letting your furbaby be in pain. I have never had a pet put down. My cat I had for 19 years died in her sleep and was sick only one day in her life. I cannot imagine how you are feeling but its like when a person who has a terminal illness passes away, they are out of pain.

I am not sure if i believe in an afterlife for humans or pets but I know that some people do and it gives them comfort.

Comment

@SOS: "furbaby" - that's cute. Jeez you are lucky to be able to say you've never had to make this vet call. It truly is BRUTAL. As a pet-owner you run yourself through the wringer with having to make the decision.

Pets ROCK, that's for sure. I couldn't imagine my life without "fur-babies."

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss Wretched. May your pet rest in peace.

Hadenough: I don't have any pets but I do have a body pillow named Fabio that I have a close relationship with.

Comment

We had to put down our puppy (14yr old lab) just before Christmas. She, too, was in a great deal of pain. It was a very sad time. I'm sorry for your loss and
            my thoughts are with you.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
            Working...
            X