Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's OFFICIAL: Ottawa divorce forum now on court papers.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMAO...dude your ex is a piece of work. Keeping it classy as always. Hey now that I'm posting here, am I part of the continuing record now too?

/waves *HIYA JUDGEY!*

/popcorn

Comment

Originally posted by murphyslaw View Post
      Taken it was documented by CAS and CAS is 100% behind me in everything I did.Recently in supervised access he admitted doing it and apologised.Not that the apology was worth alot to the kids but we have been fully vindicated in our actions.However......he lied in every single interview and affidavit about the abuse.Admitting it now.....well it brings some closure to the kids (if they continue to have supervised access only)
      The CAS reports, disclosures and notes from the supervised access are excellent cogent and relevant evidence for the court. You don't need to rely on any statements of belief as you have tangible evidence to the fact from independent third parties who are professionals in their field of practice.

The "lies" unfortunately won't weight against the other parent but, the tangible, cogent and relevant evidence from the third parties does impact custody and access decisions the court has to make with regards to deciding on the children's "best interests".

Hopefully the children are in counselling for the conduct of the other parent and the other parent is seeking for counselling themselves. Everyone in my opinion has the capacity to change but often people need the assistance of mental health professionals to do so. The challenge is that it is a "you can take a horse to water but, you can' t make it drink" situation in many cases.

Good Luck!
      Tayken

Comment

I feel for you WD.

Keep your chin up. In twenty years you'll just look back and shake your head at the whole thing.

You know you're doing the right thing for your self and your kid(s). That's all that matters.

Comment

Read the whole thread. WOW! Will this ever end?

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
          Working...
          X