This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by representingself View Post
    That is one thing you CAN NOT do!! Like I said before, when this child is born, the Father has full legal rights to the child. If you even consider taking the child out of the country... then you would be guilty of kidnapping..

You would lose custody and possibly end up in prison!

You have the right to choose to abort... but once the child is born, you cannot take away the Fathers rights.
    I mean i can leave the country during pregnancy

Comment

You could, but would you not be in the same situation but just in another country? If you do so you may not be able to come back here if you change your mind. Canada is not so bad of a place to raise a family.

Comment

Yes i am not going to. I just were trying to say that his decision take drugs affects all parts of his life and our relationships.

Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
        You could, but would you not be in the same situation but just in another country? If you do so you may not be able to come back here if you change your mind. Canada is not so bad of a place to raise a family.

Comment

Yes it does, but this is a choice you have to make for yourself first, then figure out how he fits in and if you wish to continue a relationship with him.

Comment

By myself? I can not do it by myself unfortunately..

Yes it does, but this is a choice you have to make for yourself first, then figure out how he fits in and if you wish to continue a relationship with him.

Comment

You can do it on your own if you want, it is not impossible and there are lots of resources available for you. A councellor will be able to help you find what applies to you.

Right now you are upset and overwhelmed which is understandable. You will get it sorted out when you have some time to go over everything and make some choices.

Comment

Raise a baby u mean? by my own? that should be thought throw seriously. Ok, i am going to take some rest...
                P.s. never been mamy before. hard make a first time like that

You can do it on your own if you want, it is not impossible and there are lots of resources available for you. A councellor will be able to help you find what applies to you.

Right now you are upset and overwhelmed which is understandable. You will get it sorted out when you have some time to go over everything and make some choices.

Comment

Yes, raise a baby on your own. Many people do it and survive.

Regardless if he you get back together with him, this is a comittment YOU are making to the child for a lifetime. Make sure you are ready for that first, then figure out the rest.

Good night!

Comment

Yes i realize - that's all life-time projects..

Good night to you too!!!

Yes, raise a baby on your own. Many people do it and survive.

Regardless if he you get back together with him, this is a comittment YOU are making to the child for a lifetime. Make sure you are ready for that first, then figure out the rest.

Good night!

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                    Working...
                    X