Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How CAS workers manipulate children in a campaign to harm fathers and protect mothers

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How CAS workers manipulate children in a campaign to harm fathers and protect mothers

How CAS workers manipulate children in a campaign to harm fathers and protect mothers who abuse their children - video now on line!

From the Canada Court Watch site

http://www.canadacourtwatch.com/#Rec..._links_below)_

(May 2, 2008) A child involved with the CAS has described during a videotaped interview with Court Watch how CAS workers from Ontario asked her leading and suggestive questions in an attempt to make her father look bad while trying to paint the mother as a good mother. Yet the child was being abused by her mother, not the father. According to this girl, CAS workers totally disregarded abuse by her mother. This latest video supports what many children and parents have been reporting to Court Watch about the bias against fathers being shown by many CAS workers. Court Watch has received complaints from other families about the same CAS agencies which this girl was involved with. Court Watch has advocated for years that CAS workers must record their interviews with children, yet CAS agencies refuse to do this because they very well know that many of their child protection files are based on misleading and fabricated evidence. If this is not the case, then why are CAS workers and agencies afraid of recording devices?

Link to video

http://www.vimeo.com/977070
    lv

It's very unfortunate when the system that is supposed to be there for the children just isn't there.
    In my case, I have high regard for the CAS in my area. She remained neutral in the situation and did not ask leading questions, but let my son tell his story of the abuse that occurred at the hand of my ex's CL spouse. It was the same story he gave the police on his video statement when he was returned from his visit with horrifying bruises, and again when we first met with the crown attorney.
    He's my brave little boy, because his story made my heart hurt more than I could have ever imagined, and was so detailed that you couldn't stop yourself from the incident replaying in your mind frame by frame.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
    Working...
    X