Ex lawyer asking to book case conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ex lawyer asking to book case conference

My ex lawyer has asked my lawyer for available dates to book a conference. I was thinking of suggesting a 4 way meeting rather than going to court. Not sure about this any suggestions. Also is it standard for the conference brief to have an option/offer to settle attached to it.
    And lastly. When my lawyer calculated SS and CS her formula included child tax credits which in return said I didn’t have to pay Ss if I was paying CS. Anyone else see this. I didn’t think child tax credits were part of the calculation. My ex has always claimed the kids I’ve never added them in all this time we have been separated.
    Last edited by OB1; 01-18-2020, 09:54 AM.

Is this an Application or a Motion To Change?

Comment

Neither. It looks like they will be scheduling a case conference. Is an offer to settle included in the brief

Comment

You can serve an offer at any time but it is included in the settlement conference brief.

Comment

Your ex lawyer or your ex’s lawyer?

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
          Working...
          X