This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form 15D Consent Motion to Change Child Support and Form 25 Draft Order

We are preparing a consent motion to change the child support and I'm hoping someone can guide me as to filling out the Form 25, http://www.ontariocourtforms.on.ca/f...105_EN_fil.doc.

1.Do you make it a final vs temporary order in the box at the upper right corner. I think it s/b final.

2.What wording s/b used in the section "This court orders that:"? Do you just refer to the Form 15D?

I think your on the right track...other than you could duplicate the particulars on form 15D names, dob's and monetary terms of CS to Form 25 with optional FRO enforcement. If the latter option is exercised, I believe an S.D.O. would be issued.

Comment

Originally posted by logicalvelocity View Post
      I think your on the right track...other than you could duplicate the particulars on form 15D names, dob's and monetary terms of CS to Form 25.
      After thinking about it some more, that's pretty much what I did. Just lifted the language from the final order and modified accordingly. It seems clearer now, thanks!

Originally posted by logicalvelocity View Post
      I believe an S.D.O. would be issued.
      Yep, gotta do that too.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X